Quantcast

Default Implantation Spotting? ? For All You Pregnant Girls!

For those of you who experienced it, when did you have it and what did it look like?

I'm currently either 6-8 DPO...didn't chart first part of my cycle so either is possible. What it looks like is very slight brownish discharge (have to look at the TP to see it), much like what I get before AF. Not sure if this could just be a precursor to an earlier AF or what. My LF is usually 11 days, but has also been as short as 9, which means if 8 DPO is right, it may be AFs impending arrival.

Thanks for your input everyone.

I had it at 9DPO and it was brownish and only on the TP. My LPs were also short typically 7-9 days. I would also have this type of spotting before AF arrived too. It went away, my temps stayed up, and I got a BFP 2 days later.
    Good Luck!
    Nathan Christopher arrived on 2/7/06 9lbs 14oz

I had spotting at 7DPO. It was brown and on the TP when I wipped, then a little in my undies about 2 hours later after I worked out. Combined with the fact that I had been zombie tired for a few days after (not like me) I knew I was pg. Good luck

PS I know there are a few other threads out this, try searching for spotting in the pregnancy and family planning as well
    Marriage : 1.15.05
    Benjamin : 4.26.06 : William : 4.7.08
    Samuel Evans is here! Born 10.11.10 weighing 9lbs 6oz and 23" long

I had implantation spotting on 8dpo. It was very light brown and only on the tp when I wiped. I also had shorter LPs (10-11 days), but I'd never spotted before AF. So, I was pretty sure I was pg!
    J&J ~ 10.25.03
    DD ~ 01.17.06
    DS ~ 04.09.09

I had implantation spotting at 7DPO and it was light pink on the TP. It didn't last more than a few trips to the potty cause you know I was checking constantly
    It's a Boy - Elliot Judson 4/18/06
    It's another Boy - Liam Thomas 2/29/08

Thanks ladies for posting your experiences.

I too had some spotting yesterday. I haven't been charting this month, but I am on CD23 and think I am 7/8 DPO. It was light pink on the tp when I wiped and a little in my undies my next trip to the bathroom.

I am hoping this is a good sign of a BFP yet to come! Keeping my fingers crossed for you bellefior!
    Married 10.25.2003
    Joanie Ida 01.06.2011

I had very light pink spotting of 5 and 6DPO. It never made it on my undies, I saw it when I wiped. I originally wrote it off thinking it was too early for implantation spotting, but considering I had never gotten it in 17 months of TTCing, looking back, I'm almost positive that is what it was.
    H & M - June 22, 2002
    Boy #1 - March 13, 2006 Boy #2 - October 20, 2008

I had implantation spotting at 9DPO and got my BFP at 11DPO (the day AF was due). The spotting was light brown mixed with CM and was only on the TP twice. Good luck!

Not to be a downer... I had what I hoped was implantation spotting last summer (we tried for 29 cycles) from 5-7 DPO... turned out to be nothing. AF arrived right on time and I was totally convinced she wouldn't.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of ladies that this situation ended in a BFP for! I just don't want you plan for anything like I did and be heartbroken.

Good luck!
    Our monkey is finally here! Patrick Aiden 3/9/06 8lbs 8oz
    And baby makes 4! Wyatt Henry2/23/08

Default New Question

I typically have 9-10 day LPs if you count preAF spotting (I always spot for one to four days before "real" AF, according to TCOYF, but the spotting is consistent and doesn't just "stop", not to mention that I haven't had spotting this early before). I'm 4 DPO today, and I think that's too early for implantation spotting, but I had some brownish red and then light pink spotting today... but it was after DTD (but I can't figure out why there would be spotting. I experienced no discomfort). What do you think?
    Here's my chart, if it helps.
    Last edited by Reenie; 04-16-2006 at 05:53 PM. Reason: spelling
    I am yours, you are mine 11/13/04
    What a good boy, what a smart boy, what a strong boy 04/27/09
    What a good girl, what a smart girl, what a pretty girl 05/18/12