Quantcast
Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast

Default Toddler Shoes - Master Thread

Hi, I'm in search of good, reasonably priced, & comfy toddler shoes. Oh, and cute.

I am willing to pay up to $45 for a good everyday pair, but not much more bc her feet grow amazingly fast!

I know of Robeez and Jack & Lily (cute for pre-walkers), Preschoolians(awesome for new walkers), See Kai Run (love 'em--stylish, flex sole & supple leather), & Stride Rite (not likin' the selection too much). Are there any others that have good flexible soles and good construction?

TIA,
    Cindie

Nordstrom's at Valley Fair has a good selection of European and other shoes -- might want to check out the selection there. They're a bit pricey, but their stuff is good quality. If nothing else, they give out balloons !
    Last edited by ellybelle; 08-31-2005 at 10:46 PM. Reason: spelling

We have a pair of SKR sandals and love them. We also have a pair of wiggees that are really cute with a good bottom and are machine washable.
    Shannon and Alex 5/02~~Aiden 11/03
    Maura 03/06 Malcolm 4/08

pedoodles are adorable, have flexible soles, and are $30.

just a little bit out of your price range (and that's when they're on sale!), my new favorite shoes are bear feet. have you tried zappos.com, they have a huge selection.

Love love love our See Kai Run shoes. We had less luck with Preschoolians (the first pair, both straps tore off after a month; the second pair ran purple dye all over anything whenever they got wet).
    Carol and Geoff, 3/16/02......Nora, 1/21/04...Owen, 2/08/08

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Plato

dana-at one point in another thread, you mentioned another shoe company that had awesome shoes. do you remember..?

*c
    finn 08.29.04
    harrison gray 06.11.06

Elly, I will have to check out Nordstrom's! I do like European-styled shoes.

Nancy Drew, Pedoodles look like something I'm interested in. I wish they had more styles. I'm considering the white w/ the hearts.

Phart, Thanks for the tip on Wiggees. I've never heard of them. They do have a pair of plain white and the moccassins are cute.

Dana B, Bear Feet are what I like, but yeah...out of my price range for my little Hobbit.

Carol, We have the red bowling shoes. Everyone I know that has SKRs have a boy. I'm now, looking for a neutral pair of everyday shoes. I'm considering the white w/ the flower. Which pair of SKRs does Nora have?
    ETA: That I want the black boots, but am afraid that they won't fit Taya for some reason. I've tried boots on her at other shoe stores & can't get them on her.

Cindie, I got these:

http://www.tuttibella.com/see-kai-ru...lyn-shoes.html

Yeah, they're green, but I have declared that I cannot win the war of matching Nora's shoes to her clothes. They are SO cute.
    Carol and Geoff, 3/16/02......Nora, 1/21/04...Owen, 2/08/08

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Plato

Carol, those are really cute. And, very much my style--simple, but still stylish. I'm in love with SKR shoes. Maybe, I'll have to give in about matching, too.