Quantcast

Default Advice Needed!!!

I need some advice. I'm on CD 37 right now. Before DS and even for a couple months after he was born (once AF came back) my cycle was 28 days. AF showed in November but then I didn't have a visit in Feb or March but AF came back in April. Since then my cycles have been 35 days. On Sunday I started spotting and have been since. ***TMI possible*** It's been mostly brown and not even getting to the panty liner. Also, it's been a little watery. The only time it was red was after I had a BM but it wasn't a lot - still not on panty liner. On CD 18 I spotted a tiny bit - light pink. Just wanting some opinions on if you think I should test or not.
    Boy - 8/04 : Girl - 6/06 : Girl - 2/08

In my opinion, if you're wondering about it enough to post on CC about it, you're probably wondering about it enough to test. Go to Dollar Tree if you don't want to spend a lot of money.

I'd definately test. My 3rd pregnancy I spotted like that for a week before testing and getting a BFP.

The brown spotting always seems to be a good sign with most women I've seen get a BFP. I say TEST!!! Sending positive thoughts!!