Quantcast
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I ccnfess....

Hi! I'm still here! Sure do miss all the activity around here and keep checking back every once in a while hoping to see new posts. I especially loved the irritation and confession threads and often craft posts in my head when something happens IRL that irritates me. I also never posted anything too personal so was never really worried about getting 'outed' by anyone I knew.
    Baby Boy 1- 2008
    Baby Boy 2- 2011!

Hi!

I've started a chit chat thread in a subforum. See if you can find it!

Wow!!! It is too coincidental that this thread has popped up!! I have been on constant chatter for over 12 years (before my first born was born). These boards used to be VERY active. I was just thinking about the fact that ConstantChatter used to be my "go to" for just about anything from kids, vacations, house decorating, family drama, gift ideas...literally everything under the sun. I did not post a ton (mainly because I did not have a ton to contribute)...but just like all of you, gained a tremendous amount of insight just reading along.

Over the last few years, life has just gotten busy and I am not a huge social media person. Additionally, I noticed that the activity dropped of considerably....so I would only check back every once in a while and see that not much activity has happened. I didn't realize that there was actually a shift to another online "chat" group.

I am totally game for being more active and tying to get our conversation "juices" flowing again
    Last edited by PLNUBRIDE; 08-18-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Back to work after a very busy vacation! We are trying to fit in the last bits of summer and prep for back-to-school. I confess that I'm ready for fall, just to slow our pace a little, but not quite ready to let the sunny weather go.

Yes - it would be nice to see the forums with more activity. I left for a while - just because I was so bus with work and family illnesses. I do hope more people (re)join. I am not on FB either.

Same here, so many things going on .
    The CC helped me in so many ways, planning my wedding, get a heads up, new inspirations, a new sight on things, etc.
    Today, I was sorting my Christmas stuff and came across the Christmas cards from the CC ladies .
    So , I looked CC up and re-logged in .

Yes! Welcome back (and happy holidays)!