Quantcast
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I ccnfess....

I feel the same way, RainGirl. I was actually trying to push out of my comfort zone and post more. I always thought it was a little funny that I was as shy online as I am in real life. But ah well. I learned a ton from the wonderful women here. I miss it, too.

Well hey, we've got a two-page thread going!😜

Perhaps we can rally up some conversation amongst ourselves, and others will follow. There must be others who are still here who'd like to continue this community.

Personally, I never really posted anything so private and personal that I am alarmed by the thought of others seeing it, so that isn't an ongoing concern for me. Perhaps I am naive, but that just seems the nature of message boards to me.
    Last edited by Sin Nombre; 08-02-2017 at 06:54 AM.
    "And as cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round;
    If your bottle's empty, help yourself to mine
    Thank you for your time...Here's to life!"
    - Mekong

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nombre View Post
    Well hey, we've got a two-page thread going!😜

Perhaps we can rally up some conversation amongst ourselves, and others will follow. There must be others who are still here who'd like to continue this community.

Personally, I never really posted anything so private and personal that I am alarmed by the thought of others seeing it, so that isn't an ongoing concern for me. Perhaps I am naive, but that just seems the nature of message boards to me.
    I'm the same way! I've always side-eyed the whole "anyone can read what you post/people are lurking" stuff. Furthermore, there are parts of this place that are more private. So why not use them more, if that's an issue???

Well, I certainly can respect if some people are uncomfortable, but my solution has always been to limit what I share.

I'm not on social media, so I haven't gotten into a habit of sharing privately. I always try to keep in mind that this is the internet, so share accordingly. But I guess I can understand if others want more freedom to discuss issues.
    "And as cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round;
    If your bottle's empty, help yourself to mine
    Thank you for your time...Here's to life!"
    - Mekong

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nombre View Post
    Well, I certainly can respect if some people are uncomfortable, but my solution has always been to limit what I share.
    This!

I will make an effort to try to up my posting game a bit!

Yay to new posts! I was active at one point but tapered off as life got busy and then felt silly hoping back in.

I disappeared for a couple years but was an active poster before that. There has to be enough of us left to wrangle up some conversation.

If there's any lurkers left come on out and say hi!
    Married 10/16/04
    "If our thoughts are worth a penny, what are our dreams worth?"

I'm here and I'm game for some conversation, I just do t have. Any ideas for good topics of conversation.

What shall we discuss?