Quantcast
Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast

Default Cute Casual Clothes 18

Just in time for the holidays!

Old thread can be found here

Gia, to answer your question about the Manitobah Mukluks, yes, I'll just waterproof spray them and go. I won't wear them when it's "wet" out, but when it's super cold. So, definitely in snow!! I figure since it's what they made their clothes out of before Europeans came across to North America, they should know what they're doing in the staying warm department!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Married 7.3.04 Henry 10.29.08 Charlie 11.19.11

Outfit advice!

I'm getting my outfits together for next weekend in Boston. I need a bunch of different outfits: day outfits for Fri, Sat, Sun and night outfits for Fri and Sat.
    This is my contender for Friday day. It will be driving out to the Cape and walking around town. Open to mix match what is here. Pretty set on the sweater. And, if it continues to show rain, I might be taking my Hunters and be done with it.

Option 1
    Dark jeans, gray flats. The sweater is kind of a midnight blue with white/silver fringe

Option 2:
    Same sweater, brown boots, light jeans

Option 3
    same sweater, dark jeans, black suede wedge boots.

One night we are going to a fancier place.
    All of these tops are shown with pleather pants. They are pleather in the front, ponte in the back. I can easily switch out for dark black skinnies as well. I was too lazy to switch up when I was trying on the outfits.

Option 1
    Ombre top, heeled booties

Option 2
    white flowy tank with metallic flowers, suede draped collar jacket, heeled booties. Big question here is can I wear mix pleather and suede or should I wear black jeans?

Option 3
    printed crossover top (gathered hem), rock studs (shoes are patent so might be good choice if it rains)

Bloomwood: I like everything except the suede draped collar jacket outfit.
    Instead of having "answers" on a math test, they should just call them "impressions," and if you got a different "impression," so what, can't we all be brothers?

G

A&K 05.18.02
    Baby Girl 09.06.05... Angel Baby Oct 2007... Baby Girl 10.21.08
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Quote Originally Posted by looch View Post
    Bloomwood: I like everything except the suede draped collar jacket outfit.
    Oh no, really?? What don't you like about it? It's one of my tried and true. I wore it out with black skinnies and black patent wedges and got compliments. How can I make it better?

What jeans/shoe combo do you guys like best with the fringe sweater?

This one is for you Bostonians. If I wear this sweater with a l/s silk blouse and tank under, skinny jeans and tall boots, will I be warm enough at night when the high is 63 and the low is 56? I don't think we will be walking too far.

For the Cape, I think the lighter jeans and booties outfit is the winner. The flats may be too cold and I think the black boot outfit is too dressy for daytime on the super casual Cape.

I like all your evening outfits but my feet would freeze in Rockstars at night this time of year. Then again, I'm a cold feet wuss. I can't function when my feet are cold. You may be differently affected.

The link in your last post didn't work for me, so my answer depends on the weight of the sweater. I am in NH right now and this morning it was 53 but it was damp. I was wearing jeans, fleece-lined Toms (no socks), a l/s tee and a heavy sweater cape and had to go back and change into wool socks, tall boots, and a jacket.

A lot of it also depends on how much time you'll spend outdoors. If I was just going to be riding in the car and going into a restaurant, I would have been fine this morning. But we were walking around DS's college town and I was pretty cold.

J + A