Quantcast

Thread: Minneapolis

Default Minneapolis

I have a business trip in Minneapolis in October. Is there anything I should do? Any reason to stay an extra day?

Any locals want to give advice? I believe my conference hotel is in downtown.

I am looking forward to crossing Minnesota and Minneapolis off on places I have been!

Never been to Minneapolis but IMO it is always worth staying an extra day to explore a new place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been to Minneapolis tons of times, my BFF lives there. What types of things do you like to do?
    isabella noelle :: 12.7.09

I am solo. I tend to like art and good shopping. No sports. Decent food but nothing crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly_71 View Post
    Never been to Minneapolis but IMO it is always worth staying an extra day to explore a new place.
    Accept DS separation anxiety kills it.

Well they have the mall of america there and no sales tax on clothes, so if you like to shop...
    isabella noelle :: 12.7.09

DH & I went to Mall of America back in 2006 on vacation, and while it was nice, we kinda wish we did something different. Seeing as we're somewhat local to one another kinder, they don't have much (at least at the time) that we don't already have access to in our area. If we still lived in our home state and went, it would have been a great trip. We were both underwhelmed in terms of shopping.

All that being said, the aquarium was a little odd but very nice. The locals are SO friendly and welcoming, which was nice to see.