Quantcast
Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

You are amazing Becky! I can only imagine what you will be capable of when C is in school full time. Wow!

MrsBecky, everything looks great! I really like the shiplap on your island and I may have to borrow that idea for mine. Great job!

Amazing job Becky! Love your floors. We are going to refinish ours soon and I am leaning towards a light finish as well since most of our furniture is a medium/dark brown.
    Married 8.5.2001
    DS 6.8.2005 DD 10.3.2007 DD 4.22.2011

Becky, you did a great job! Love the island and the dresser. Well done!

Thanks, ladies!

Garden, the shiplap was pretty easy to hang. DH held it level and I nailed. It's definitely imperfect, so I had to get past that in my head first! The spacing isn't uniform and perfect everywhere, but it's not supposed to be. Once the main living area is totally done, I'm doing a shiplap wall in the bathroom. But I'm the queen of unfinished projects, so who knows when that will actually happen!

Wow, Becky. I am super impressed! I really love the finish on the dresser. I need something similar for a wall in our family room. There's no way I'm capable of doing that good of a job myself, though!
    Twins! Benjamin and William arrived 3.17.10

Food Blog: Savory Secrets

Wow, that dresser! What did you use for the finish?
    I have dresser I want to tackle as well, but now that it's cold out, it will probably need to wait until spring.
    Instead of having "answers" on a math test, they should just call them "impressions," and if you got a different "impression," so what, can't we all be brothers?

Becky - LOVE the floors. My brother had that same finish done on his when he built a few years back and I am obsessed with how much lighter and brighter the make a home look. Definitely going the natural finish route next time.

Becky it totally does. It is crazy how much larger the room feels now. Your room looks awesome, love the floors and your island. We have thrown around the idea of doing a shiplap or similar feature wall in our family room but for now we just need to get the mudding and sanding done so we can paint.

The furniture store is having an early Black Friday sale. I would love to order our new couches before the holiday this week. Supposedly the couches will take 8 weeks to arrive. We still need to pick out a paint color. I have some colors in mind and I have DH on board with the color scheme. We need to shop for and order new carpet as well.

Looks great Becky! We are doing our floors next week but we are going darker to Provincial. We currently have natural red oak floors but due to the type of oil based poly that was used, they have *really* yellowed and are more like a light orange color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk