Quantcast
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Has anyone made birdseed ornaments? I have found 2 different recipes for them and am doing them with my scouts tomorrow. The initial recipe I found just states to mix all the ingredients together, but upon a bit more looking I found another recipe that's a lot more detailed and involves boiling the water, corn syrup & gelatin. Do you think it would be OK to do that step in advance, then continue on with the rest at our meeting? I have to work & go directly from there and we don't have cooking facilities at our meeting site. I could warm the mixture up before I leave work. THoughts, input?

Bumping this up, I need some ideas of things to do for myself, I am wasting a lot of time doing nothing again and I need a focus!
    Instead of having "answers" on a math test, they should just call them "impressions," and if you got a different "impression," so what, can't we all be brothers?

Quote Originally Posted by looch View Post
    Bumping this up, I need some ideas of things to do for myself, I am wasting a lot of time doing nothing again and I need a focus!
    What kind of things do you like to do? You are specifically looking for crafts? What kind? Do you think you'd enjoy paper crafting, painting, or what?

This didn't take long to make, but one of my favorite projects in the last year in my craft club was this. I keep mine on the dining table filled with water when we have guests over for dinner.

Here's a photo of some pretty ones: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/155303887124802731/

I like to do a lot of things, but mainly it's shopping for the supplies! I love to imagine things in my mind and then I buy all the materials, and then, wait for it....nothing happens!

I don't really have a specific idea, maybe I should focus on a seasonal item? Like a wreath or something? I really don't know.
    Instead of having "answers" on a math test, they should just call them "impressions," and if you got a different "impression," so what, can't we all be brothers?

Quote Originally Posted by looch View Post
    I like to do a lot of things, but mainly it's shopping for the supplies! I love to imagine things in my mind and then I buy all the materials, and then, wait for it....nothing happens!

I don't really have a specific idea, maybe I should focus on a seasonal item? Like a wreath or something? I really don't know.
    I am the same way. My craft area is amazing but we rarely end up doing anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    J&D - May 2005 *** E - 8/7/06 *** J - 3/17/09