Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1634

So awesome Leslie!!
    S+B Est. 11.09.02
    DS1 06.28.06, DD 07.23.08
    DS2 03.07.12

Great job Leslie!

Default Weight Loss Discussion 3

Thank you!

I actually noticed the other day that my yoga pants are getting big on me. On the flipside, DH and I shopped the outlets at Foxwoods last week and I could find nothing I liked. I ended up with one pair of "leggings" jeans and 2 pj pants from the Gap. Zero tops which was what I really need. I hate being in between sizes! Plus, it's hard to shop for summer when I intend/hope to be down another 25 by September. It's going to be all about dresses once it gets warm enough consistently!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats, Leslie!! Keep up the great work!

Thanks, semily!

stevie, did you try the Premier Protein yet? The regular ones are 2 SP and the organic is 3 SP apparently. There is this whole Thing with adding one two a double shot of espresso in a venti cup with ice from Starbucks. I keep debating trying them but even the organic ones have a long list of ingredients that I do not recognize.

Leslie- yes, I did try them! They are good.....very similar tasting IMO to other pre-made protein drinks. I had tried Aldi's Fit & Active drinks and thing the Premier ones are similar, but I think the Premier ones have more protein and not as much junk in them.

I heard they are really good blended with a frozen banana and some PB. I'm going to try that next week.
    S+B Est. 11.09.02
    DS1 06.28.06, DD 07.23.08
    DS2 03.07.12

Good to know! Thanks. Target had a Cartwheel for 30% off last week. Not sure if that's still good, but FYI.

Got a new scale this weekend so I need to weigh in for the competition with my mom and sister. I went to a behavioral therapist today and we talked about quite a bit. Mostly how I feel when I'm binging. I said I wasn't sure; I didn't really feel anything. So, I'm going to focus on being mindful and present when I eat. and doing regular stress level checks throughout the day.

I went over calories on Saturday and Sunday, but I was "planning" to do that. Today I'm back on the better eating. I want to get a workout in when I get home; I'd prefer a weight one since I've been feeling very weak lately.
    Kidlet 1 - 8/06
    Kidlet 2 - 7/09
    Kidlet 3 - 12/12

Checking into this thread in case there is anyone else looking to focus on weight loss. I can blame a few factors for the weight creep over the last few years. But the reality is that I somehow need to get a handle on how to not let life (the good, bad and busy) derail me. I recently moved to a more strenuous home and packing these extra lbs around is making my knees hurt and it is just overall annoying. Plus all my clothes don't quite look right. I'm tall, so I can usually add quite a bit of weight until having to move sizes, but on the flip side I have to lose quite a bit before I drop a size. While there are many wonderful things happening in my life, I don't feel wonderful about the extra weight. I started tracking (again) in MFP, but my heart is really not in it yet. I need that jolt of ambition to get things started.

Starting to explore various weight loss and fitness apps. Iíll post them as I come across them, if I think they are noteworthy.

Eat This Much

This website basically does what it says. It tells you how much to eat, in order to meet your goals.

Also, PSA for anyone who doesnít know by now. My Fitness Pal was hacked and anyone who has an account there should check for unusual activity, reset your password, and reset it for all sites that have the same password.