Quantcast
Page 153 of 163 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1629

I sort of wish DH would make brownies for me, lol.

I'm trying to jump back on the wagon. I'm on vacation, and that's good and bad for this. Good because I tend to walk a lot and eat more fresh fruit and veggies, but bad because tropical ice cream.

I added a 30 second plank every time I make a trip to the washroom. It's at least making me feel a bit better about bathing suits and abs.

Then my plan for the plane ride home is to meal plan and make a shopping list for the two weeks when we get home. I do have a good stash of meat in the deep freeze though, and I wish I kept track of that. We're a month from listing the house so I'd really like to peck away at the food stash to make less to deal with later. And I really need to get better at taking frozen food out the night before. We are constantly forgetting, then scrambling to throw something together for dinner, which is often carbs and sauce....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Married 7.3.04 Henry 10.29.08 Charlie 11.19.11

I'm bad at both meal planning & taking things out of the freezer too! Sometimes I'll just pull 4 packages of meat from the freezer to thaw and then I have to figure out what to make with it. It works for the most part!

I just did another Daily Burn workout - it's different each day and really pretty fun! Easy to adjust moves as needed too. My arms and legs are dead! Even if I did modify several of the moves to what the really pregnant lady in the class was doing...

The meal planning discussion is timely - I was going to post earlier that it's the bane of my existence. I either buy a bunch of food that ends up spoiling, or I just don't do it and we eat snacks or "kid food" for days on end. I get a Plated box with two dinners for two delivered on Wednesdays. I just threw out the ingredients from last week. :-/

I suck at planning, too. I have also thrown out chicken that I defrosted because I never cooked it.

I was down -1 today at weigh in (really .6 since I was up .4 last week) for a total of 18. I am just 2 pounds from 20 and 5.6 pounds from the next decade. Must stay on target!

I'm good at meal planning but I hate doing it. I hate cooking, I hate coming up with ideas, I hate grocery shopping, I hate it all.

This week we're sort of winging it since I spent my meal-prep day (Monday) gallivanting with friends and staying out way too late.

I love the IP for cooking from frozen. I can do a meal with frozen chicken or ground turkey/beef in almost the same amount of time I could make it from fresh meat.

Last night it was turkey bolognese. I put the sauce frozen in the IP with a box of pasta and some water, and it was ready within a half hour and all in one pot. Amazeballs!

I got Botox for the first time this morning so no working out for me today. I had booked my trainer for after the appointment but had to cancel, since you're not supposed to exercise for 24 hours after getting it. Guess I'll have to make it up this weekend!

I celebrated my newfound free midday slot by going out to lunch by myself, with a book. Heavenly! And I stuck to healthy choices by ordering a salad with grilled chicken, no dressing, just a couple squeezes of lemon.

J + A

Today is my weigh in day and I am down 4 pounds from last week. It just goes to show if you make the right food choices(and giving up all sweets and Starbucks for Lent) you can loose weight. I am 1 pound up from this time last year and only 4 pounds from my goal weight.

I am going to Phoenix, on Saturday, to see my Aunt and I typically eat less when I'm there. She isn't a big eater so I eat what she does. So I expect to loose some more in the next week.

Sky, any word on your iron treatment?

How are the rest of you doing?

WTG, lady!!

I have my period and I am crampy and bloaty. Not expecting much for tomorrow. I walked with my friend at the mall yesterday, but then I didn't eat dinner and had random apps, chips and salsa, and sangria at our event last night. I did not track it and have not tracked today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, Leslie. Good luck tomorrow!

I'm up a couple of pounds again. Not shocking after a two week holiday, but it still sucks. My mom is very heavy, and I feel like time is really ticking for me to get a handle on my weight before it's completely out of control.

My meal planning has been going well, so that's certainly helpful. But it's helpful more in a no more eating out way than anything. Ok for weight loss, but better for saving money. Which is also good, but not 100% helpful at the moment.

Clearly I need to step up workouts.

Married 7.3.04 Henry 10.29.08 Charlie 11.19.11

Twylla, I think that being up ONLY a couple of pounds after a two week vacation is AMAZING!!!!!