Quantcast
Page 113 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1629

Thank you!❤️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leslie and Lady- Nice work!

Sky- I heart your food posts; they give me great ideas!

My weight is up 4 pounds since last week. I think the artificial drop I was seeing from stress and pain meds is definitely over! That and Halloween candy. I need to get it out of the house - I've been eating a few pieces a day and it needs to go!

I snuck in an extra weigh in this morning (normally I weigh on Wednesdays) and I'm down another pound! Yay!

Surprising because last night we hosted an HOA meeting and while I didn't pig out, I didn't really keep track of the snacks I ate. I put out a cheese platter with multigrain crackers, fruit, some almonds, a veggie and hummus tray, and a tub of bakery-bought chocolate chip cookies. I didn't touch the cookies, mostly stuck with the fruit and veggies, but I did hit the cheese platter a few times.

Mmmmm...cheese...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    J + A

Thanks, semily!

I still have no appetite. We went out for dinner last night and I had a glass of wine that made me feel the best I have felt since Tuesday. I ordered a salad which appeared to be the healthiest choice, but I really have not been eating much since Tuesday. I think I just need to unplug this weekend and get lost in a good book and get my head back on straight.

Congratulations, Leslie and Sky on your weight loss.

And Sky, post your food choices. I like seeing what others are eating as I tend to get stuck in a rut.

Thanks, lady!

Yes, everyone please keep posting what you are eating. I get some great ideas here. Also, for those doing WW, there are some good ideas in Connect on the WW app. I got lost in a rabbit hole of Trader Joe's recs last night.

I think I am making oven baked fajitas for dinner. Will serve with rice, no tortillas. I have a giant bag of mini sweet peppers that I need to use up and this probably the best way.

I need to go exercise now. I haven't in days because I have been so unfocused. Blah!

I haven't exercised all week either. And I don't have any downtime until Monday. I'm vowing to get my butt to the gym come what may!

I'm exhausted. This was my week:

Sunday: prep for colonoscopy, no food, can't leave home.
    Monday: have colonoscopy/endoscopy an hour away from home, proceed to almost die during procedure, come home in rush hour traffic (2+ hours) feeling like shit.
    Tuesday: get to work at 7:30, work until 7:30, rush to polls so I can be in line by 8, home at 9:30.
    Wednesday: depression from hell from results of election, crazy day at work, there from 7:30 am to 9 pm.
    Thursday: day "off": catch up with charts from Tuesday and Wednesday, address a scheduling disaster, field seven million angry emails from neighbors and HOA board regarding tonight's meeting regarding solar panels being allowed. Host meeting for entire neighborhood, set out snacks, clean the house, then spend 2.5 contentious hours with neighbors screaming at each other. Reach vote, neighbors leave, Board members (I am one) stay behind until 10:30 pm to figure out next steps.
    Friday: work 7:30 am to 8:45 pm with slow ass student who makes my life difficult.
    Saturday: someone called in sick so cover their shift from 8-5, then rush home to finally make the one home cooked meal of the week! Other than Monday's cabbage soup, I guess, which I had prepared on Sunday.

Tomorrow I have a baby shower at lunch time in another state, then have to fit in meal planning, grocery shopping, laundry, etc. in before I go give a lecture at 6 pm.

I'm exhausted! I have been sticking to my daily points by basically starving, because crazy week means no time to prep or shop so no fresh produce to snack on, no salads, no fruit.

Still, I'm sticking to the points. Tonight I was supposed to go out for drinks with people from my old job but I'm bailing. Which means no need to spend my weekly points on alcohol or bar food!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    J + A

That sounds like a horrendous week, sky. Good for you for sticking to the plan, though!

Sky that is one crazy week. And good for for staying within your points. I hope that you are able to have a nice quiet day sometime next week.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Leslie, I am way late, but congrats on the loss. That's amazing, keep it up.

Sky, you're still doing a great job! I have a question for you, can I freeze silken tofu, once I've cubed it?

As for me, I am plugging along, I need to start working out again. I have no excuse, I have a spin bike in my basement that I actually really like to use.
    Last edited by looch; 11-13-2016 at 05:45 AM.
    Instead of having "answers" on a math test, they should just call them "impressions," and if you got a different "impression," so what, can't we all be brothers?