Quantcast
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Like I said, this seems like too much work! ha! Thanks for the info.

I am really enjoying Abandoned on the Vice Network. The skating bits are a bit gratuitous, but I appreciate that they are doing something a bit different.

We still have cable; still don't use a ton of it, but we are in a contract for at least a few more months. We do have Netflix and Amazon Prime.

I enjoyed Stranger Things, although it didn't quite get there for me. Like, it was good, I saw a lot of S. King influence but it wasn't up to par with him. But it kept me entertained. I want to start the show on Prime about the women in publishing; that looks good. And I can't wait for the Crown to start this weekend.

As for network shows, DH and I are enjoying Timeless although we haven't yet watched it live. My standards are still going strong - Supernatural, Walking Dead, Gray's.
    Kidlet 1 - 8/06
    Kidlet 2 - 7/09
    Kidlet 3 - 12/12

We binge watched Shooter this week and really like it a lot. I had been recording it and we just never got to it until now.

I started The Crown today and it is really slow and boring. Not sure if I will stick with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I only have one show I record right now, Vikings on History. I just really lost interest in a lot of the shows we used to watch. I stopped watching Walking Dead after the last season premier. Over the past 2 seasons I've slowly stopped caring about Rick and the gang and after that horrible cliffhanger and even more horrible resolution..and Negan being a serious disappointment (I love the comics version of him, so came into it with high expectations) I just decided enough is enough. I was always in it for the human story and once I stopped caring about them the gore was just not worth sitting through. I still read the spoilers on Yahoo, but find I don't miss the show at all, which is sad to me since I invested 6 years of my life on this group of people. I don't watch Fear the Walking Dead either since after the first season I didn't care what happened to them, so it wasn't worth keeping it up.
    Good judgement comes from experience, and most of that comes from bad judgement. -From a bumper sticker I saw once

Tracy, I love Vikings!
    Right now I watch, Vikings, This is Us, Sherlock, and Leah Remini's Scientology show on A&E, oh, and Last week Tonight with John Oliver.
    I'll watch Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Grace and Frankie when they come back on and The Crown and Home Fires.
    We recently watched The Night Manager and loved it. If anyone has any Amazon or Netflix suggestions of must see TV I'd love some recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by bug View Post
    Tracy, I love Vikings!
    Right now I watch, Vikings, This is Us, Sherlock, and Leah Remini's Scientology show on A&E, oh, and Last week Tonight with John Oliver.
    I'll watch Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Grace and Frankie when they come back on and The Crown and Home Fires.
    We recently watched The Night Manager and loved it. If anyone has any Amazon or Netflix suggestions of must see TV I'd love some recommendations.
    Do you watch Grimm? If not, I'd suggest checking out the first few seasons on Netflix. I really liked Dexter and I'm currently re-watching Six Feet Under.
    Good judgement comes from experience, and most of that comes from bad judgement. -From a bumper sticker I saw once

Quote Originally Posted by TracyDP View Post
    Do you watch Grimm? If not, I'd suggest checking out the first few seasons on Netflix. I really liked Dexter and I'm currently re-watching Six Feet Under.
    I binge-watched Six Feet Under this past summer and I'm re-watching it now. Loved the whole show, but I'm not looking forward to the storyline with Nate and Lisa.
    Be obscure clearly. E.B. White

My 10 yo came home from a playdate on Sunday telling me she wants to watch The Crown. um, no. She had been with her only-child friend whose parents are always allowing her (pushing her?) to watch content on the edge of inappropriate. (not a dis to parents of only children on here, just THESE parents). I watched the first episode yesterday and quite liked it but there is NO way my DD will have sustained interest. Neither will her friend for that matter but will likely push herself to for some period of time so as to not disappoint her parents.

Re: Amazon show - I really liked the first season of Man in the High Castle. I haven't gotten around to watching Season 2 yet.

Bloom - I was going to say I didn't find The Crown that inappropriate, but I can't imagine my 10 yo actually sitting through it. I almost gave up on it after the first episode. Although, now that I think back to a few scenes, they were a touch too racey/inuendo for my kids.
    Kidlet 1 - 8/06
    Kidlet 2 - 7/09
    Kidlet 3 - 12/12