Quantcast
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Pookie: Good for you! I think WW is a great plan and have known quite a few people to be successful in losing and keeping the weight off.

I joined WW back in September, at the encouragement of my SIL who recently lost 47 lbs! I do like WW, because, I love to cook and this way, I can eat "real" food. I did well from Sept - Thanksgiving time, but I only lost 9 lbs. I was still nursing DS2 and my body holds on to weight while I nurse (at least that has been the case in the past), so it was slow but I was happy that it was consistent. I did work out (mainly walking) but not a whole lot. I took a break for the holidays but managed to maintain my weight loss. Well, it's now APRIL and I still have not returned. My daily points will be less now because I have stopped nursing which concerns me. I had no problem using up all my points before I am so mad at myself and I keep saying that "this" will be the week I get back on track. I used to be so good and diligent when I went on a weight loss plan but now, I just cannot get motivated and I am really mad at myself! I have 30 lbs to get back to my "wedding day" weight which is my goal. I have got to do this....... I am sick of carrying around this extra weight.
    S+B Est. 11.09.02
    DS1 06.28.06, DD 07.23.08
    DS2 03.07.12

stevie - Hi! I can't believe our kids are going to be FIVE this Summer!! Yowzas!
    My dh for weeks on in would just tell me...Just go & have your ID taken for your wkout. pass. The hardest part, is just getting there & doing it! Finally about 1 1/2 wks. ago, I did just that. This wknd. is going to be tough, since we have a sitter for tonight & we're(pre)celebrating our anniv. & then we're staying overnight OOT as a family tomorrow & will be eating our to our hearts content for the entire wknd.. I will def. be working out at our hotel. Thank goodness for the JM's video I did this morning.

Pookie-Good luck! I started WW on Nov. 1 and have lost 17 lbs...not bad considering I haven't done ANY exercising and still drink wine. Now that the weather is warming up I hope to get outside with the kids a little bit more. I still have about 5 lbs more to lose. Only in the last few weeks have people actually noticed and commented that I've lost weight.

There is a WW thread on here- I'd love to see it come alive again!
    Baby Boy 1- 2008
    Baby Boy 2- 2011!

countrymouse, that is GREAT! yay!

we're on a mini getaway this wknd.. I plan on working out @ the hotel & I DID have my morning date w/Jillian Michael's. I'm SO glad I did! We had a big dinner out LN & tonight, I'm sure we'll eat to our heart's content.
    DS 2008

Do we still have these challenges, I'd love to be apart of one! I think it would help with my motivation.

I would love suggestions on a new way to do the challenges - I am not up to updating a thread (as a threadmistress) but I would love to be accountable here for my weight loss.
    J&D - May 2005 *** E - 8/7/06 *** J - 3/17/09

If someone shows me how to run it, I'd be happy to do it. I need something like this to keep me going.