Quantcast
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

I need help with a car seat for my 2.5-year-old son. He is currently forward facing in a britax boulevard in my car and rear facing in a Graco my ride in my dad's car. He really needs to be turned forward facing in my dad's car as he's reaching the top of the seat. My dad, however, wants to leave the Graco as is so he can use it for my six-month-old nephew and buy a new seat for my son.

Is it possible for me to go directly to something like a frontier or Nautilus or do I I have to buy another convertible seat? My son is 2.5 years old and about 95th percentile for height, I think he weighs about 32 pounds.

WWYD?
    Instead of having "answers" on a math test, they should just call them "impressions," and if you got a different "impression," so what, can't we all be brothers?

Once you go FF, the Nautilis or Frontier is your best choice. No need for a convertible seat at that point.

Narrow booster?

DD is slowly creeping towards 40 pounds. I know she is still tiny and can use our Radian for a while (until the Marathon YDD is in expires) - however she is almost 6. There are some times a booster would be convenient.... like when I want to get 3 kids in my Rondo (she can then either go backseat in the booster or I may be able to get 3 across with a narrow HBB between the Radian and Marathon.

Any suggestions? I was at Target and saw the Evenflow Amp. It seems to flimsy compared to a convertible and even the a Turbo booster. But if it boosts and the seatbelt is in the right spot that is the main concern with a booster - correct?
    Tara and Terry: May 13, 2006
    Elizabeth Vittoria: December 21, 2007

Thanks boiler, exactly what I wanted to read!
    Instead of having "answers" on a math test, they should just call them "impressions," and if you got a different "impression," so what, can't we all be brothers?

Does anyone have a Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible? We need another car seat for my MIL's car and she picked this out. I'm going to go look at it today but wanted to see if anyone has had any issues with this one? I know nothing about Safety 1st car seats but it's only $65 and seems to be pretty nice for a "extra" seat.
    DS1 8.7.2007 DS2 7.20.2009 DD 5.14.2011