Quantcast
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Annette View Post
    Does anyone have the evenflo Maestro? Do you like it? Does it make a good booster? I'm looking for an inexpensive combination seat to use for my car and for travel. My car is mainly used for daycare pickup. I already have a nautilus that we plan to use in DH's car.
    I have a couple of them. I like the seat a lot as a harnessed seat. It doesn't make a good booster, but boosters are so inexpensive that I think the Maestro is a great option for a secondary seat. And it's really lightweight and travels well.
    Karla, CPST Mom to DS1 5/06 * DD 8/07 * DS2 8/08 * DS3 3/10

Thanks karlatta.. I am hoping it's as light as the scenera. We travelled with that and the bucket last week and it worked out well. Come spring, DD will need the scenera so I need the Maestro for DS for our trip.

I looked at car seats at Babies R Us the other day, and the Graco MyRide is a really tall seat, I hadn't accounted for that. I also saw the redesigned (at least for me) Roundabout and Marathons, and my dad decided he wanted one of those. He really liked the fact that they have the recline lever in the front of the seat. So, of those two, Roundabout or Marathon? Car seat would be installed all of the time, it wouldn't be used for travel.
    Instead of having "answers" on a math test, they should just call them "impressions," and if you got a different "impression," so what, can't we all be brothers?

Quote Originally Posted by looch View Post
    I looked at car seats at Babies R Us the other day, and the Graco MyRide is a really tall seat, I hadn't accounted for that. I also saw the redesigned (at least for me) Roundabout and Marathons, and my dad decided he wanted one of those. He really liked the fact that they have the recline lever in the front of the seat. So, of those two, Roundabout or Marathon? Car seat would be installed all of the time, it wouldn't be used for travel.
    The Marathon has almost the exact same dimensions as the MyRide.

Also the recline lever you use almost never, so I wouldn't get a seat based on that.
    isabella noelle :: 12.7.09

a small drinking island with a fishing problem

In 28 months, I've never used the recline.
    Chloe 8/2010 Oliver 7/2012
    At the beach life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour, but mood to moment.
    We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.

a small drinking island with a fishing problem

Quote Originally Posted by karlatta View Post
    The Marathon has almost the exact same dimensions as the MyRide.
    I've never actually looked that up! It's hard to believe. the MyRide is so bulky. I'm not questioning you at all, I'm just really surprised. Based on that, looch, is go with the MyRide.
    Chloe 8/2010 Oliver 7/2012
    At the beach life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour, but mood to moment.
    We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    I've never actually looked that up! It's hard to believe. the MyRide is so bulky. I'm not questioning you at all, I'm just really surprised. Based on that, looch, is go with the MyRide.
    It's some weird optical illusion. The myride looks giant.

I have a MyRide and Marathon and I def think the Myride is bulkier. Maybe they have the same dimensions but the myRide is bulkier (edges that stuck out more, deeper seat etc...). I still prefer the Marathon.
    DS1 8.7.2007 DS2 7.20.2009 DD 5.14.2011

The Graco seats are also on the other end of the aisle from Britax in my local BRU, so there's no way to bring them together unless you find a sales associate who has a free moment...which in the holiday season is practically impossible! And they're always super pissed off in there, makes for some fun shopping experiences!

I would have never guessed the dimensions are similar, the MyRide looks gigantic.
    Instead of having "answers" on a math test, they should just call them "impressions," and if you got a different "impression," so what, can't we all be brothers?