Quantcast
Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196
Results 1,951 to 1,953 of 1953

Thread: The Disney Thread 2

Chimi - I think that happened to people when we were at sci-fi drive in. I thought it was a pretty fun lunch, worth it to try!

Chimi, I don't have any experience with that but it couldn't hurt to try and see if you could get in.

Back from our trip We had a blast! The girls were excited, a little sad not to see their grandparents, but they were giddy about Disney.

We weren't able to get into the sci-fi cafe - they were completely booked for lunch. So we just snacked at HS. We spent a lot of time around the Disney Junior/Pixar area and didn't make it to the coaster (MDD was sad but I promised her Space Mountain at MK)

We did lunch at T-Rex cafe and they all loved it. YDD loves dinosaurs and was completely enthralled. The food was good; nothing special IMO but they ate it all so it's a win in my book!

I tried some of the pinterest recommendations for MK; only to find many weren't valid any more. Like, the snack size mini corn dogs at Casey's Hot Dogs weren't on the menu. The ones for $5. DH got the meal which was fine; the kids were hungry. Maybe they only offer those at peak times?

We were pleasantly surprised by the crowds. I mean, it was crowded, but not wall to wall people. The big rides had long wait times, but other ones were 40 minutes or less. All in all we had a fun trip.
    Kidlet 1 - 8/06
    Kidlet 2 - 7/09
    Kidlet 3 - 12/12