Quantcast
Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

My DD wears slim and I bought hers at Gap and Gymbo. With sales, I paid about $10 per pair. They have multiple styles and shades and just enough bling to make DD happy without me cringing.

ON jeans are on sale for $10 right now. I don't know about girl sizing but my son is long and lean and ON slim jeans fit him perfectly.

Does anyone have any recommendations for girl pants that don't have buttons? DD has low tone issues in her hands and can't do up a button. She'll be in kindergarten so I don't want her to worry about going to the washroom and not being able to unbutton/button her pants. I'm not a fan of sweatpants for school, nothing sloppy looking. She also has *ahem* unusual taste in clothes, so skirts/dresses are not her favourite. (she would prefer to go to school dressed as a pirate-ninja if she could)

Pine Tree, both of my girls hate hate hate jeans and twill pants, so we don't do buttons in our house. My girls like to wear leggings in the colder months. I love the Hanna Andersson leggings. They are thicker and don't seem to stain or rip as much as the cheaper ones from Target/Old Navy/WalMart. If you have a Costco nearby, they have two packs of them for about $15 each. My girls shirts are usually long enough to cover plus these are thicker and looser fit. I have also found knit waisted twill/khaki pants at Osh Kosh and carters, depending on the size of your daughter. These have buttons, but are really pull up pants.
    C & J....07.07.01
    JM...08.17.05
    BM...09.17.07

Boden has some really nice cords, jeans, and twill pants that have a comfy elastic waist. I use those to supplement the leggings since winters are cold here.

For no snaps/buttons, I buy TCP cargos. Love them! I don't know if they sell something similar for girls. I also started buying the jeans at Gymbo with the elastic waist for DS2 this year. He hasn't worn them yet, so not sure how we like them.

I want to find some skinny jeans for her, at just short of 5 yrs old, tall and lean, she can still pull them off :-
    Have you checked Crazy 8? I only have boys so I don't know what their girl selection looks like, but they have some different types of cuts. The boy rocker cut seems to run really narrow so they might have something similar for girls.

I got DD a pair of these pants, I like that they have pockets and the look of zip up pants but are elastic:

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/69189...boot-cut-print

I know Lands End has some similar one in plainer colors. And I highly recommend boden pull on pants, they've been a staple for us.
    Eve Eleanor arrived June 5, 2007
    Graham Alexander arrived February 27, 2010
    George Derek arrived October 17, 2014

Kohls Jumping Beans has elastic waist jeans and khaki pants. I find that DD can usually pull down/up even the adjustable waist jeans because she can't figure out how to do the buttons (I've tried teaching her). I just make sure they are barely loose enough to do that without falling down. One more reason I hate them.

I am also a big fan of the 2 for $15 packs of Hanna leggings at Costco. I need to go pick up some new ones, ours are too small this year (though they lasted 2 years, little baggy the first year fit great last year).
    Good judgement comes from experience, and most of that comes from bad judgement. -From a bumper sticker I saw once

Does anyone have any recommendations for girl pants that don't have buttons?
    PineTree- I know you said no sweatpants- but what about a few pair of black/gray yoga pants that would go with a variety of tops. I feel they have a more put together feel than sweats. They can be work with sneakers or some cute ballet flats to dress it up a bit. But I guess that was a pretty obvious answer.

Like someone else mentioned, leggings were big for my daughter thoughtout the winter last year.

Also, I notice a lot of times, my DD doesn't even unbutton her pants. I guess they have just enough "give" that she can get them over her hips with the button still fastened. So maybe you can see if that works with a few of pants with buttons.