Quantcast
Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1250

What's everyone doing for Easter? Nothing too exciting here -we're going to MIL's for the kids to have an egg hunt with their cousins there -DH & BIL will hide the eggs when we get there -it should be warm enough to do it outside -whoo-hoo!! Not a heatwave though -I'm sure I'll still be wearing a sweater!

My in laws will be here for Easter, and we invited our friends over with their almost 2 year old. We were planning to have an egg hunt in the yard for the kids, but now there is rain in the forecast, so we'll have to see. I am not looking forward to hearing my MIL say 93984 times that it never rains when they visit. Which is true, but get over it. I guess we will do an egg hunt in the house if we have to, but blah!

I'm taking the day off tomorrow to try to get the house situated for my in laws arrival. I'm going to also do a test run with the stuff for Isabella's Easter basket - I hope it all fits!
    isabella noelle :: 12.7.09

If it doesn't all fit, you could do a trail leading to the basket if you hide it!

They're still little enough to be wowed by an egg hunt indoors -just do hide them too well!

We're going to do the Easter bunny gifts/egg hunt here in the morning, and then going to my aunt's and uncle's for Easter dinner. We always do the hunt inside - it's often still winter here, and even if it's a nice spring day, it will still be pretty chilly in the early morning. This year, there's still plenty of snow on the ground.
    I'm surrounded by boys!
    DH 6/29/02 ~ DS1 3/2/06 ~ DS2 10/15/09

Trying to catch up while pumping with my new hands-free bra! I bought some eggs to do an indoor hunt for DS tomorrow but we don't really celebrate Easter so it won't be a big deal (Jewish and don't have family nearby). I am going to try to make a nice dinner for DH and I.

I can't wait until Spring Break is over! I am so exhausted from having no break at all since DS won't nap. After 3 weeks of the same cold I took him to the doctor and he has a sinus infection. And now he has a new cold. Ugh. I hate trying to keep him from kissing and touching the baby.

DD is good but I have to confess something here. I feel like the worst mother ever. Earlier this week I was nursing her and her diaper leaked all over me and IL's couch. I put DD on a pillow on my lap and MIL came over with a towel. I was holding DD with one hand and lifted my hip up to put the towel down and DD rolled out from under my hand and onto the floor. Thank God I wasn't by myself because I lost it. I started shaking and couldn't stop crying. DD landed on her shoulder not her head but I was so scared she was hurt. She seemed totally fine but I am still not over it.

diam: First, I feel for you having a newborn this season- it has been the WORST cold/flu season since I've had kids. Not just for us but all my friends.

Second, try not to beat yourself up about the couch incident. I'm pretty sure most newborns at some point rolled off something, fell out of something or in my case had a gigantic dslr camera box fall directly on her head due to an idiot new dad holding her while attempting to retrieve a box from a high shelf in the garage. We were sure she had a head injury, but their little heads and bodies can withstand a lot of wear and tear!!! Both my kids have rolled off the couch at young ages, and Everett recently fell down a portion of our stairs. You are a good mama!

diam Ugh! Try not to beat your self up about the fall, like taffers said! When Austin was a newborn, I was nursing him in his room and when I got up to put him to bed I totally tripped on something and fell- I didn't put my hands out to brace myself since they were full of a baby and I thought his head hit the wall -I was so upset & bawled my eyes out. There was no red spot on his head or anything so we finally figured that he was just screaming his little head off because his mama was crying. Not a great time! Accidents happen.

The worst part (other than being worried that she was hurt) is that I've been telling *everyone* that you can't leave her alone at all on anything like a couch or bed because she moves so much already. She's been sleeping on her side since day 1 so she could easily roll over if she just happens to push off her legs a little.

Eeek, I stopped getting emails for a while!!! Grrr, I hate when that happens.

I hope I didn't miss too much! And I hope everyone's doing well!!
    CPW - 05/07/07 & HBW - 10/26/09

OK girls -I've started a New Thread Here & we're open for posting. I'm PMing a mod to have this one locked.