Quantcast
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Nicholas had an Avengers Birthday party and he loved it! He is doing well, still in speech class, not one ear infection, and just a sweet sweet little boy all around. He dotes on his sister, picks up his toys, has never thrown anything in the way of a temper tantrum. He sleeps finally! It only took 3.5 years, but he is sleeping through the night when there aren't nightmares. He's still a tiny thing at just under 35lbs. especially if you look at his 7 month old sister who is 18lbs (or was a month ago who knows what she is now!).

Nicholas at his party.

His baby sister.
    Married 6.9.07
    Nicholas Harold 4.29.08
    Layla Marie 11.30.11

Checking in.. i'm having a slow day at work and i figured i'd log in!

We are leaving next week for a second honeymoon for our 10 yr anniv (NO KIDS!!!) to Hawaii. We fly first classand are doing Kauai (5 nights) Oahu (2 nights) and the Four seasons in Lanai for 2 nights. I guess mentally i'm already there. My kids are pretty self sufficient so when my parents and mother in law alternate watching them in our house i expect no problems and i'm sure everythign will go smoothly (yeah right). I'm leaving a 3 page word document on things that they need to know! However, my MIL, i'm sure, will be relentless and nervous and track us down every chance she gets. I can't believe she raised 2 boys. ok, that was mean.

My little boys keep asking for a sibling.. my husband isn't quite there but i'd consider it! My ovaries are running out of time as I just turned 36 and my OB told me a few months back that i should close up shop in the next two years. I'm definately undecided b/c we had such a rough go with J. I guess my husband has the final say!

Congrats on all the new additions and pregnancies. Our kids are growing so quickly.
    DS: 6-8-05
    DS: 4-26-08

I haven't been back here in a long time but Nicholas started Kindergarten. Even during preschool we noticed some issues, but they became quite apparent in Kindergarten. He had an evaluation with the psychologist last Friday, and they are highly suspecting Dyslexia, as well as a few other things. But I'll come back and update when we have a final diagnosis, otherwise he's doing really really well!
    Married 6.9.07
    Nicholas Harold 4.29.08
    Layla Marie 11.30.11

Glad to hear Nicholas is doing well! I hope you have a diagnosis soon so you can work more with him.

I saw this pop up and can't help but reply, as today is Bridget's birthday - six today, time flies! She's also in kindergarten and, between that and her little sister (who is now 2), she had a bit of a rough transition. She seems to finally be coming out of it, though, and getting back to my sweet Bridgie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkwiq
    Melissa & Dave ~ 5/31/03 * Becca ~ 1/14/05 * Bridget ~ 4/9/08 * Allison ~ 1/19/12
    The Mommy (& Everything Else) Journal

The final diagnoses for Nicholas are:

Dyslexia
    Dysgraphia
    Dyspraxia
    Sensory Processing Disorder
    Generalized Anxiety Disorder.

We take each milestone and day at a time, I love this little boy.
    Married 6.9.07
    Nicholas Harold 4.29.08
    Layla Marie 11.30.11