Quantcast
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

congrats to MrsSpencer on your new addition!

we are having issues with Ethan's potty training too. he'll be 4 on the 28th...

just reading along, nice to see everyone.

Heather
    Our Wedding - 7.06.02
    Our Daughter - 5.07.05
    Our Son - 3.28.08

BridalLace~I responded over in the PT thread, but thought I'd add a few things here. DS was where your son is just a few weeks ago. He refused to poop on the potty and peeing only happened when he felt like it. It was so, so frustrating. I wanted to ditch the pull-ups, but DH said no due to the potential mess. Then out of nowhere he started talking about going to the big kid class at church (our nursery runs until a child's 4th birthday), and I told him he can't go if he doesn't start peeing AND pooping on the potty. After a couple of weeks of accidents and frustration, something just clicked. Now we've been accident free (with the exception of one night time incident) for nearly 3 weeks! *knock on wood* He'll either get to move up on the 31st or 8th, depending on what the nursery leader wants to do with his birthday being so close to the first weekend. All that to say, you might really consider the preschool enrollment you mentioned in the other thread. It may be just the incentive he needs. In the meantime, try to stay positive. I know all to well how frustrating this can be. I still don't feel like I can call my little man PT'ed, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Life is crazy here, and DS1 is by far my most energetic, rambunctious child! I can't believe he'll be 4 in a little over a week! We have an Angry Birds party planned for him next weekend. Then he'll be moving up to the big kid class at church. He's already finished up preschool (in February) and is now doing some K-1 level stuff just to keep him busy while big sis does school. The past few weeks, I've seen such a change in him. He's really getting into his big brother role, and DS2 isn't so scared of him and his energy anymore! Yay! It's so fun seeing them play together now.

How's everyone else these days?
    Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings
    we continue to fly...on broomsticks.
    We are flexible like that.

It has been ages since I have been on here too! Things are going well here. Kade is doing great and in bigger news is going to be a big brother. We are pg with number two and will find out in 2 weeks what we are having. Very excited but daunting at he same time as the stable routine we have now is going to be changed when baby comes. I can't believe he will be four at the beginning of May. Time has flown. Hope you are all well!
    ~N + N = K + K~
    LiveJournal

Congrats, tasha, on baby #2!

I never go on CC anymore but i've been having an insane time at work so i am 'killing' time. How is everyone. Jake will be 4 in a month.i can't believe it. He is one tough guy - my tougher boy of the two for sure. We are all doing well and hope you are all great too!
    DS: 6-8-05
    DS: 4-26-08

Happy 4th Birthday to all our kiddos!

Hope everyone's kiddos had or are having fabulous birthdays! We had a princess party for DD and invited 11 of her closest friends. Well, 8 of her friends and 3 siblings. Plus 2 babies. No chaos there, right? The girls were actually very well-behaved and tame for there being so many of them.

The week after DD's birthday, I found out that after a long time of TTC, I'm expecting baby #2! Tentative due date is New Year's Eve!

Wow, coquelicot! Congrats!

The party sounds like it was fun. We don't have kids birthday parties until they're in elementary school. We're planning a family cookout/joint birthday party for DS1 and DS2 on Memorial Day weekend.

Congratulations, coquelicot! Happy and healthy 9 months!

All is good here. Still adjusting to life with 3 - the one who has gotten the brunt of it is Bridget, who spent the first couple of months with her hands over her ears to block out the baby yelling. Things are much better now, and the older girls really are having fun with Allison now.

Bridget is doing great overall. She wrote her name almost fully for the first time yesterday, she is very into counting and numbers, she is enjoying gymnastics and being outside more and more, she is getting great at dressing herself (finally!) and being a "big girl." She is a great kid. We've had some acting out, which I'm chalking up to the baby and turning 4 in combo, but we seem to be (mostly) past that, thankfully.

We had her birthday party at one of those inflatable party places in late April. It was a bird-themed party because she LOVES birds. She had a fun time!
    Melissa & Dave ~ 5/31/03 * Becca ~ 1/14/05 * Bridget ~ 4/9/08 * Allison ~ 1/19/12
    The Mommy (& Everything Else) Journal

Congrats, coquelicot! H&H 9 months to you!

We celebrated DS 4th birthday with an Angry Birds party. He is majorly addicted to the game! It was mostly family, but he did have 1 friend come. We played Angry Birds bowling, toss game, and let the boys run around and play.

Here, we'll be wrapping preschool up in a couple of weeks. Then we have a busy summer planned and kindergarten starting in the fall!