Quantcast
Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,008 of 1008

Happy anniversary, JLR!

MY TREADMILL IS FINALLY IN!!!! Yes, the same treadmill that was promised to me back in November from a family member has finally made it to my home! My goal for tomorrow is to get it reassembled and in place for use.

This past weekend DH and I were out of town for a homeschool conference. I ate horribly -- Little Ceasars pizza, Wendys, Panera Bread, Starbucks, On the Border, Fazolis, IHOP, and Taco Bell. At a couple of places I tried to make healthier choices, but when you are running for 3 solid days and surviving on saved up gift cards, it's hard to stay on track.

Anyway, grocery shopping is tomorrow, and the budget is extremely limited for this month. I'm hoping to nab the most healthy options I can get with our roughly $200 (about $100 less than usual for a month for a family of 5 ). It may end up being a heavy pasta month. *sigh*
    Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings
    we continue to fly...on broomsticks.
    We are flexible like that.

aww, thanks tgr! Yep, 11yrs.!

I'm lol, because we had a similar weekend. Dinner out @ Buca Di Beppo-had a TON of food there!, candy, pretzels from Brezel, vietnemese food, icecream, brownies from a specialty store, reg. cola, ... It was a bad, bad weekend, but Oh, the food was SO good! I'm going to pay for it this week!!!
    DS 2008

This past week was an off one for me, too. First DS was sick, then I was sick. Half of the days, I fell asleep before dinner and came in way under my calories goal. The other half, nothing but junk sounded remotely appealing, so I went way over. The math balances out for the week, but the scale says that I gained a pound. My theory is that the body knows when it is sick and does its best to hold onto every pound until it's sure that the "danger" has passed. I hope that holds true and the scale drops soon.

I got back on the treadmill today and started the Couch to 5K plan. I did Week 1 Day 1 tonight.

Checking in. I'm 11 pounds down with 19 to go. I finished C25K week 1 day 3 today.

I feel disappointed that no one (not even my husband or my mom) has noticed my weight loss. I know 11 pounds doesn't sound like much, but I am only 5'1" and only have 30 total to reach my goal. I know that there is a difference, but I wish it were noticeable to others.

I did have another NSV, although it's a bit bittersweet: I have to retire my favorite pair of pants. I've had them since last summer, and I've worn them many, many times. They are great pants, but are now way too big. I wore them to the grocery store this week, and kept having to hike them up to keep them from falling down. I came home and removed them without unbuttoning or unzipping them. Goodbye, favorite pants! I hope to replace you soon.

It's time to check back in, get back on track, be accountable and lose this weight! My "baby" is 10 months old and I'm still 17.4 lbs away from where I was when I got pregnant. I've lost about 7 lbs in the last month without REALLY trying, but now that i's almost summer break and I'll be home with just my own kids, I've gotta get back to where I was (and then some). I'd like to lose 40 lbs, but I'd be thrilled to get to 30 at this point.

When I hit my goal, I'm going to do something I absolutely never thought I would - I'm going to see about having boudoir photos done. So there's a good chunk of my motivation - I don't want fat rolls hanging from the lingerie!
    Only thing better than having a boy, is having two!
    Jack Ryan 1.12.06
    Tate Daniel 6.23.11

Two people noticed and commented on my weight loss this weekend - woo hoo! I think it is because I finally stopped wearing my too-big clothes and bought new ones that fit me better. 12 pounds down and feeling good.

Medako, I have a friend who recently had boudoir photos done to celebrate her weight loss!

how do you get over bordom eating? I'm not generally hungry, yet I'll walk by and grab some animal crackers, a slice of bread, a few crackers, etc (it's ALWAYS carbs). For the most part, I don't eat horribly, I just eat too much - combined with the unnecessary snacking. I've loaded my fridge with lots of fresh veggies and fruits again, so it's easier to grab a carrot over a cracker... I just don't know how often I'll do it.

If I didn't have a 6 year old in the house, I'd probably be printing out random boudoir pictures to have hanging around the food as a reminder and motivation!
    Only thing better than having a boy, is having two!
    Jack Ryan 1.12.06
    Tate Daniel 6.23.11

Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings
    we continue to fly...on broomsticks.
    We are flexible like that.