Quantcast
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yeah, BFBM is HARD. I do a lot of cardio and I am still sucking air during that one. It's a lot. I've been doing it at least 1-2x a week since October and it's still hard! I like NMTZ - I agree I definitely feel strong during and after it. I think because there is so much 4-limb work, it gets your heartrate up more than most sculpting videos.

I'm doing the C25K, on week 2 now. It's interesting, it's easier than some parts of Jillian's videos, but it definitely works different muscles. I was really sore the first week, which really surprised me.
    Lori & Scott October 26, 2002-10 years down, a lifetime to go...

I just bought 30 day shred yesterday and loved my first workout. Has any one finished and had good results?

I just started working out over a wk. ago & I just finished doing JM's Lvl. 1 this morning. I'm SO out of shape, that I think that I'll be doing Lvl. one for awhile. I had a really bad ankle sprain in Feb. & it's proving to be diff. doing the jumping jacks & some of the other cardio. I thought by now, it'd be healed.
    DS 2008

I'll join you JLR. I'm doing The 30 Day Shred. I just finished my 2nd week but still on workout 1. My goal is Mon-Fri and taking Sat/Sun off. I didn't do so well the first week but I hit all 5 days this last week. I can already see a difference in my endurance and can actually do all the strength exercises with the weights. I'm ready to move onto workout 2 on Monday.

I have a hard time following through after a few weeks. I get all excited in the beginning but after a while I tend to fizz out and quit. I'm hoping to actually do the 30 days and then back off to 3 or 4 days a week.
    DD Feb '08
    DS June '11
    DD Jan '15

Oh good! yay!! that's great that you're almost on wk. #2. Yes! I hear you on taking a day Or two off. I know my body needs a day of 'rest' Or, a day to recover & recooperate. I didn't work out on Monday, but I was SO tired & still sore from our 1 1/2 hr. hike from(last)Sunday. I've worked out everyday, since Tues., though. I'm *planning* on finding the exercise rm. @ our hotel. I did find time to get a wkout in this morning That's good to know about the endurance! I need a LOT of it now, since I'm only 1 1/2 wks. in. I hear ya on the fizzing out, and I hope that I can stick w/it. It does help that dh is working out too.
    Do you have the hand weights too when doing your wkouts?
    DS 2008

That's part of why my first week wasn't a full week. I took the kids to the zoo one day and figured that counted as my work out. I only did 3 days the first week.

Yes, I have 3 lb weights. For about the first week there are only some exercises I can use them with. Sometimes they are hard enough without the weights! I was proud to have worked to where I can use them for all the exercises in workout 1. Guess we'll see what happens with workout 2!
    DD Feb '08
    DS June '11
    DD Jan '15