Quantcast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where did you get your bridal shower invitations?

I am planning a bridal shower and looking at invitations. I don't want to spend a ton of money but I do want something nice.

I have a light "cooking" theme yet still elegant and girly and thought it would be nice if I could find invites that would incorporate that. The colors of the shower are chocolate, light green, white, & ivory. All the cooking invites I've found are really bright and colorful and kinda kitchy.

Any ideas!
    C & J est. 10.29.05
    ALH 10.18.12

I don't remember where mine came from, but Paper Source has nice looking DIY kits. I used one for my MIL's 50th bday party. They also have a wide variety of rubber stamps so you could stamp something kitchen-y at the top of each invite, or just print an image. Just a thought.
    isabella noelle :: 12.7.09

Thanks Laura! I'll check into Paper Source.
    C & J est. 10.29.05
    ALH 10.18.12

Also, you may want to check out Target. I used their invites for my mom's 70th birthday party, and they have some very nice options.

I second arget, the one near us had many nice invitation kits in 75% clearance.
    The exception may prove the rule, but what proves the exception? "It is not that such things are possible", the camel thinks, smiling. "But such things are possible for me".

Have you looked on Etsy? I've ordered invitations for two different showers there and have found sellers pretty willing to customize designs and colors for reasonable prices. I just did a super quick search and there are a bunch of possibilities that could work for you. Just a few:

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

To echo Rosebud, I'd head straight to etsy too. Many sellers will do a graphic for you for a set fee that you can print yourself or provide you with printed invites. You could then also get any additional paper goods to match if you needed.

I checked Target today and didn't really find anything other than some blank cards that I would print myself. I'd have to decorate them a bit. Which is an option but I was hoping for something already done.

I hadn't thought of Etsy. I tend to get confused on that site for some reason. Off to check them out.

Has anyone heard of or used zazzle.com? I found a few options on there that I liked and the price seems really low. I hadn't heard of them before just found them doing a google search. Wondering if anyone has any experience with them?
    C & J est. 10.29.05
    ALH 10.18.12

sure, that doesn't seem spammy.
    isabella noelle :: 12.7.09

Haha Laura - the link is in another thread too that mysteriously got bumped up from 2 years ago.