Quantcast
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm still around! Tristan is doing great. We went to register him for preschool today. I am feeling a little sad about it. He is going to love it, and of course it will help him prepare for Kindergarten next year, but I feel like I am going to drop him off at preschool one morning and then when I pick him up that night he will be a 5th grader. They grow up too fast!!!

I'm still around, although I haven't been to this thread in a very long time! DD1 is doing great, she'll enter her 3rd year of preschool in the fall and she just loves it. I can't believe how much she has grown and what a smart, funny, empathetic, curious kid she has turned into. There's really no resemblance to a baby or toddler left, she is all little girl, which is sad and great. I've loved age 4 and really wish I could freeze her in time at this age, it's been the best and I don't want to give it up!!

Hi! I'm still reading along. I've lurked in the September 2006 thread off-and-on for the last four years since DS was born on August 30th. Kai will be starting what we call "big boy school" in the Fall and he's way too excited. Ever since he had his half-day visit over there last month, he's been asking every morning if he's going to his new school now.

Hi ladies, been 2 yrs since was last on here, crazy how time flies and so do life changes.

Easton is almost done Kindergarten, just about 2 weeks left to go. He has some challenges since he is a lefty, so will be having an OT screening for him in the fall, to help with scissors and such. He is having a bit of a rough time emotionally and it's affecting school a bit. His dad and i broke up in Sept, he moved out in December and Easton said it makes him upset that we are not a family anymore. So I'm hoping for a better school year for him come the fall, when things will be a bit more stable hopefully and the divorce will be final.
    Mommy to Easton, Julianna and Katelyn, missing my Rebekah

I can't believe that time has gone by so fast. I'm having a hard time adjusting to my baby growing up and finishing kindergarten. I wish that I could freeze Madison just the way she is! This is such a fun age!

Ericka - I had no idea about the break up! I am so sorry to hear about that! I hope that everything is going okay and everybody is adjusting well to the change. I am so sorry!!!
    Matt and Michelle - August 2003
    Madison - October 2006

Hi Michelle,

Thanks. I didn't come right out on fb and say anything so really only a handful of people found out on there cause mostly they see me in person. They are adjusting, went to the attorney today said not much of anything, just retainer fee and to get child support order in place by going to domestic relations.
    Mommy to Easton, Julianna and Katelyn, missing my Rebekah