Quantcast
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

AJ and Adam keep me busy. I pop in every once and a while to see what's going on with everyone. I can't believe how fast they are growing. AJ has some developmental delays that may be mild autism or may be a sensory processing disorder. He is in a special ed early childhood class and attends occupational therapy at a clinic as well. I've seen a few doctors for other opinions and no one can give a specific diagnosis, but all of their treatment sugegstions have been the same- early childhood and OT. So for now we just keep going on and see what the future holds. Adam is starting to pass him on a few milestones and it makes me sad sometimes, but they are both great kids!

AJ loves Thomas the Tank Engine and reading books. He is currently obsessed with plants and gardening so we are planning a real garden from seeds this year instead of just plopping a few tomato and pepper plants from Home Depot into the ground. Adam will turn 2 in May and loves to do anything his big brother does. People all the time ask me if they are twins.

Here are pics from our Christmas card
    Last edited by AmyS; 03-11-2010 at 07:33 PM.

Amy - great to see you on here and the boys are so cute. They do grow too fast. We also are doing a garden now that we have our own house. We started a few of the seeds inside already, they love seeing their plants growing already.
    Mommy to Easton, Julianna and Katelyn, missing my Rebekah

Wow, I can't believe I have two kids in the Big Kid Groups now!
    Things are going well here. This is Addison's second year at her preschool and we are sad she won't be able to go back next year. With DD#1 starting kindergarten we just can't make the 30 minute drive to that particular preschool. She'll continue to go to preschool, just one that is in the elementary school. Her birthday is 24 days after the cut-off, so she actually has 2 more years of it!
    Let's see, she is totally into princess stuff, which is funny b/c DD#1 is NOT. She loves riding her bike and taking walks. She will occasionally say she is tired of walking and wants wheels for feet so I am thinking of getting her some rollar skates for the summer. She also loves art and reading. She has a Tag system and loves it.
    I love hearing about all of the kiddos!
    Girly #1 5.12.05
    Girly #2 9.24.06
    Baby Boy 12.17.08

Oh can you add me back to the front?
    Maxicat - Kim
    DH: Rick
    Married: May 11, 2002
    Due Date: October 16, 2006
    NAME: Lauren
    BIRTHDAY: October 16, 2006
    Birth Stats: 6lbs 4oz. & 19"

Everything is going great here. Lauren just got her tonsils removed because she was diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea. That was a rough 9 days after surgery but now it is back to normal.
    I am planning on starting swim classes for her soon and maybe a dance class. I like the t-ball idea too.
    I hope everyone had a happy Easter.
    Last edited by Maxicat; 04-08-2010 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Picture removal

Hey everyone!

Well Robyn just finished her first year of preschool and I can't believe she's going to be 4 years old in a few months!! ACK!!
    She is a great big-sister to her brother Ollie and we are expecting #3 in September and she is so excited to have another baby brother to cuddle. She really wanted a sister and was actually kind of upset when we told her it wasn't a girl, LOL. but she's warmed up to another boy - i think she's mostly just excited to help out with another baby! I told her I was going to teach her to change pee diapers, so she's super thrilled to be a "grown up".
    I don't really know what to update? Robyn is starting to read, can write her name, and can count to 100. She loves to dance and sing and is always coming up with songs about the world around her. She likes to help mommy cook and bake. she LOVES anything to do with crafts and art - painting, drawing, cutting, glueing etc

here's a recent pic to add to the front page:
    got married: 08/27/05
    had a girl: 10/05/06 - then a boy: 12/18/08
    and now another boy: 09/21/10

Hi Ladies! I can't believe our babies are turning 4! Mahayla also completed her first year of preschool. She knows her letters, numbers, and loves book time. She's always dancing or singing or rhyming. What do you all have planned for your little one's birthdays? We're having ours at the park with the family with the Princess and the Frog theme. She loves that movie and knows most of the songs by heart. The Disney Store has the cutest little princess dresses too for a reasonable cost. I hope you are all doing well and your little ones too. Take care.

Baby Girl: 9/06

I havent been on CC in ages...but I'm back because I am pregnant with number 2!!! As I was lurking I came upon on this thread! Although my Claire was born in August, she was due in September and came early..I spent my entire pregnancy chatting with the ladies in the Sept thread...so here I am! Claire is 4 as all of our babies are...and she has started PreK. She is doing well and is very excited about riding the bus (1 day a week). LOL!
    Claire Simone Born 8-18-06 / Baby #2 on the way!!

So great to see the thread revived! I hope everybody is doing well! Madison is going to turn the big "4" this Friday! We are going to tackle Chuck E Cheese for the friend party next Saturday. I'm not sure what I was thinking... I hope I live to tell about it!
    Matt and Michelle - August 2003
    Madison - October 2006

So great to see everyone and the kids all grown up!
    Here's a pic of Clayton from my sister's wedding in July. Not the most recent but one of my favs :-) He turned 4 last month.
    He's such a nice boy, very polite and funny. We adore him and all the crazy things he comes up with. I just had #2 (need to update that thread today!) via c-section and when I came home from the hospital and we ate dinner together he says "mommy, aren't you afraid your dinner will fall out your crack?" Crazy boy!

Keep the pics coming!
    Heather & Tim 06.08.02
    Clayton Travis 9.12.06
    Brady Patrick is here! 10.10.10

Hi ladies,

Not sure who is around still, so if you are still coming here, come and give a shout out.
    Mommy to Easton, Julianna and Katelyn, missing my Rebekah