Quantcast
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Default Three Years already???

I had to make sure I did a drive by, I had a feeling all my groups were moving up on the boards. "Big Kid", what is up with that???? Eva is and always will be my cuddly baby girl.

We had a fantastic 3rd party for Eva. She wanted a dance party, so we combined it with a heart theme. Everyone had a blast and I never would have thought the kids would love Karoke as much as they did!

Eva Amelia 2/16/06

Sophia Belle 12/03/07

very cute tgal!

we're finally on the mend here. My boys are all still a little sickly and crabby but getting better every day.
    Joseph Andrew, 3/16/06
    Benjamin Alexander, 3/7/08
    Henry Adam, 6/10/11

subscribing!

Happy Birthday to all the little ones and hoping the illies are feeling better!
    It's a dog eat dog world and I'm a cat person...

PROUD MOTHER TO A WONDERFUL BOY WITH AUTISM....03.08.06

ack! Love the pic tara!
    Noa 3.23.06
    Maxwell 12.29.07
    Maeve 3.10.10

Oops - forgot to opt into notification....
    It's a dog eat dog world and I'm a cat person...

PROUD MOTHER TO A WONDERFUL BOY WITH AUTISM....03.08.06

Hope Joey is better now Jane. Rotavirus is terrible. J had it at about 15 months or so and all I can say is YUCK!

Well after going back and forth and back and forth we are not doing a kid party for J. We will take cupcakes to his preschool and we are having a small family party Easter weekend for him. I'm a little bummed but there just isn't a good weekend to do it with everything else we have going on. I can't believe he will be 3 in two weeks!!

Everything else is going well. He's halfway potty trained but still in pull-ups. They want him in underwear for school since he stays dry but he won't poop in the potty (has only done it twice so far) so I'm not sure they really want to clean up accidents! He's still napping *knock on wood*. I'm hoping he will nap until at least September when the baby will be ~ 3 months. DD is due in June and I'm ready! 12+ more weeks to go.
    DS 3/31/06
    DD 6/14/09

Joey and Ben had their birthday party last weekend. it was awesome! We had it at a local kid's farm and a whole bunch of family and friends came. I never would have been able to fit them all in my house.

birthday boy

they had to wear helmets to ride the ponies - Joey played around with the helmet but wasn't interested in the pony

on the hayride

with a pig

his 3yr stats
    29lb 8oz (50%)
    37in (49%)

both his height and weight have jumped much higher in the percentiles. He's always been so scrawny - it's so nice to see him right in the middle of the chart now. Once he got over rotovirus he started chowing down on cheerios like there was no tomorrow, so I think that helped out with his weight.
    Joseph Andrew, 3/16/06
    Benjamin Alexander, 3/7/08
    Henry Adam, 6/10/11

Jane & Andy Looks like they had a great time!
    I'm surrounded by boys!
    DH 6/29/02 ~ DS1 3/2/06 ~ DS2 10/15/09

We had Nicky's 3rd birthday party last Saturday. Everyone had a lot of fun. We just ordered pizza, so much easier than cooking a ton of food. Next year we are going to try to have it somewhere other than the house. Just not enough room here.

He had his 3 year well visit. He did really well and the doctor is happy. Nicky couldn't wait for the stethoscope. He loves doing the big breathing for the doctor. He kept asking about it and when the doctor finally took it out he ahd the biggest smile on his face. Just too funny. He current stats are

38.5 lbs 75th % and almost 38 inches 50th %. Not bad at all.

I'll post pics another day. Computer is running slow tonight.

And today we just got a letter from a local modeling agency. We have an appointment with them on April 30 to see if they want to use Nicky at all. We shall see.
    Last edited by bunny nose; 04-02-2009 at 02:27 PM.
    My life...Ruled by Little Nicky
    Nicholas Anthony 3/24/06
    bunnynose15 on LJ Come be my friend

It has been awhile,

We had Mackenzie's party two weeks ago, it was a lot of fun. However, the day after her actual birthday she fell at school of the playground and broke her arm.... This was the saddest thing She is a trooper and you really would not know its in a cast except I have to wash her like a baby now. She has to wear it till April 16. The only time she cried was during the xray's.

That same day we had her 3 years visit, and I have one tall girl

Her height is 41 inches, and her weight was 34 lbs. She grew 6 inches in a year, and only gained a lb. She was off the chart in height, and below average on weight for her height. But overall she is healthy and thriving.

We are in the process of looking at private schools in the area for her to start. I am having a hard time trusting her daycare as I don't like the next classroom teacher, and she is ready to move up any day now. I think they started to bend to many rules on ages of children in classes, and its affecting Mackenzie.

Here are a couple of pictures from her party!