Quantcast

Thread: Las Vegas

Default Las Vegas

Hi there,

Where are you ladies???
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan shudders and says,"Oh, shit. She's awake."

Hey there,

There was a thread some time ago...but it might not come up on any searches since it was so long ago.

I have lived in Henderson since Sept 2005...nice to meet you

Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me 'infiltrating' this thread

My sister and her husb will be in Vegas the day after your Thanksgiving, (we're in Canada) and I've heard so much about the shopping down there on that Friday. Can you give me the low down or any tips on shopping at the outlet malls? Is it worth it to get out there, any great deals to be found? ANY adivice would be extremely appreciated! Thanks.

well..I have to admit that I am not much of a shopper and I have never been daring enough to shop the day after thanksgiving.

There are three outlet malls in the area that I have been to before. I have never found the prices to be amazing though. they are worth checking out, but not sure what kind of deals they are having. I know the coach store at the outlet mall just off the stripe sells purses for 50% a few times a year...I would imagine one of those days is the day after thanksgiving.

Sorry I am not much help...but just wanted to post so you don't think you were being ignored. As you can tell, this thread is not frequented much

Thanks so much PLNUBRIDE! I did notice this thread doesn't get too much traffic. Maybe I will post in the general chat and see if I get more 'action'. (But I do appreciate you posting your information!)

Sunny AB..so I am not a shopper but my SIL is. She just passed along some information to me today about the outlet malls here in Vegas. I have not checked out the links, but I thought I would pass along the info in case it proves to be helpful. Apparently, they are opening at Midnight on Thanksgiving!

http://www.fashionoutletlasvegas.com/ep_madness.asp

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/specia...ales/Vegas.asp

hope this helps

Thanks so much PLNUBRIDE! I will pass on the information to her.