Quantcast
Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast

Default Celebrity Gossip V

It's time for a new Celebrity Gossip thread. Let's get our snark on!

Also, just a few reminders about posting in Gossip: (1) All quoted articles may include no more than 4-5 paragraphs of the original article and must include a link to the article. (2) No hotlinking of photos. Save a photo to your Photobucket account, then post it here.

Bring on the gossip!

Heather Mills fired from ‘Apprentice’ before it starts

“The network was originally very keen on getting her involved,” an NBC source reportedly told the newspaper. “They thought it would be a clever move, attracting lots of publicity for the show… But her demands were ludicrous and it soon became clear that getting her involved would be a headache.” (Msnbc.com is a joint venture between NBC Universal and Microsoft.)The source claimed that the breaking point for “Celebrity Apprentice” producers concerned Mills’ insistence that her contract include a clause that would see her make it past boardroom elimination after boardroom elimination, all the way to the finals.

“It was the final straw when she said she wouldn’t take part unless she was a dead cert for the final — even after it was explained that wasn’t how the show worked,” the source said. “She was politely informed that NBC wouldn’t be following up their interest in her appearing.”
    Geez, who's surprised by this? She's also trying to get out of the gag order by writing a fiction book about a woman who marries a rock star but a lot of the details mirrors her marriage to Paul. Paul really made a mistake when he married that one!
    Westamp
    Proud Mom of EKH & JKH

Man, she's a piece of work.
    "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. I Samuel 1:27
    My miracle boy, Trey Marcellus: 11/21/2012

Anne Hathaway talks about her ex-boyfriend in a new interview in "W" Magazine:

Though our interview has been planned for weeks and confirmed repeatedly by her publicist, it’s still something of a surprise when Anne Hathaway walks through the doors of the rustic New York cafe she’s chosen as our meeting place. It is less than a month since her highly publicized breakup with her boyfriend of four years—the man with whom she’d been house hunting, whom she seemed to think she’d marry—30-year-old Italian businessman Raffaello Follieri. And it’s less than three weeks since Follieri was arrested for allegedly scamming his investors by falsely claiming ties to the Vatican and placed in prison with a $21 million bail on charges that could result in a life sentence.

Meanwhile, the press is having a field day. Headlines like THE PRINCESS AND THE CON MAN, blinded by love and burned by a loser coat the newsstands. The New York Post publishes regular reports from “friends” of Follieri about how Hathaway sold him out to the Feds. Even the ever sensitive Donald Trump has issued a statement to ABC News criticizing the actress for failing to stand by her man; he then appeared on Access Hollywood, sneering: “So when he had plenty of money, she liked him, but after that, not as good, right?” Perhaps the worst zinger came from Newsweek, of all places, which titled its report WHAT SHOULD HAVE TIPPED ANNE HATHAWAY THAT HER EX-BOYFRIEND WAS BIG TROUBLE? A—CROOKED DAD. B—BAD CHECKS. C—ALLEGED POPE SCAM. D—ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Ditching an interview in favor of hiding under her covers would not have been the most unreasonable of actions. Nevertheless, when Hathaway appears, precisely on time, she immediately launches into peppy and charming small talk about the New York Times crossword puzzle under her arm and the bulky, antiquated tape recorder I’ve placed on the table. “Oh, hello, 1992!” she chuckles delightedly.

But all the cheerful banter in the world could not obscure Hathaway’s tired eyes and drawn face, which she has not attempted to mask with makeup. Her hair is pulled back, and her figure, which for several weeks has appeared on the big screen in Get Smart in all its solid, curvaceous glory, is now more slender than ever, resembling something closer to a ballerina’s form than that of an ass-kicking secret agent. (continued)

Jennifer Hudson is engaged to Punk from I Love New York 2. Doesn't she know where that mouth has been??

Here's a link
    It's a boy...Kieran Arnold 07/14/07!!
    It's another boy...Cooper Arnold 09/08/09!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrownEyedGirl View Post
    Jennifer Hudson is engaged to Punk from I Love New York 2. Doesn't she know where that mouth has been??

LMAO!!! I am so glad I got to read this before beginning my day. This is hilarious.

I guess his TV appearance and New York ass kissing paid off, ey? Hahahaha!
    Why do people kill people who kill people to show people that to kill people - is bad?

Quote Originally Posted by BrownEyedGirl View Post

Here's a link
    Gross! He's got serious body, but the bottom line is that he kissed New York. Ewwww! Now he has "yuck mouth" forever and ever.

He must be bringin' the heat to JHud, so more power to her.
    "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. I Samuel 1:27
    My miracle boy, Trey Marcellus: 11/21/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Adaya View Post
    Gross! He's got serious body, but the bottom line is that he kissed New York. Ewwww! Now he has "yuck mouth" forever and ever.
    Hehe. I was just coming to post this:

The Oscar winner's future husband popped the question of Friday night -- Jen's 27th birthday -- with a Neil Lane diamond.

Great, right?

Sure, except for the fact that, not too long ago, Dave was fighting to be Tiffany "New York" Pallard's man on VH1's I Love New York 2. Yup, Jennifer's man was a New York castoff, who went by the name of "Punk".

Not good.

What's even worse is, if you go even further back, New York was swapping spit (and who knows what else?) with Flavor Flav, on the original Flavor of Love.

Blech!

Let's hope Jennifer's man got his shots.
    Why do people kill people who kill people to show people that to kill people - is bad?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ewwwwwwwwwww gross! She is way too cute and too good for that guy. GROSS!!!
    :Kendall Mariah 9.17.04:

Punk's Myspace #1

Aaaaand Myspace #2

I think he was cuter on TV...

Question: Wasn't Jennifer Hudson engaged to another guy after AI / before Dreamgirls?

I'm actually really shocked she's engaged to him. She comes across as a really intelligent, down-to-earth girl. He comes off as a self-absorbed guy who is hellbent on being famous. I don't know how she doesn't feel used.