Quantcast
Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1091

I just rejoined and kinda hate the new program. I get 31 points, and I think I used to get 27 or something, so I didn't get too many more. But the things I used to eat gained a lot of points. And I think I'm eating generally healthy stuff like Amy's Kitchen and Evol Burritos. I go over my points every day so I end up using all of my activity points and some of my extra 49.

I just ran a marathon last Sunday, and I suppose my body is used to getting so much more "fuel". Now that I'm not in marathon-mode and actually trying to lose weight, it's becoming a lot more difficult. But this has pushed me to go to the gym so much more and try new activities. I went to yoga tonight, and I hadn't been in over a year or so.

i WI tomorrow for the second time (i missed last monday due to MLK day and we were away). I love the new program and see amazing results in three weeks - no matter what the scale says. I have been sticking to points and working out 4 times a week. I have dropped a clothing size already and i'm back where i feel good and my clothes fit. I have been very disciplined on this and have DH doing it too (and so are a few of my close friends which helps). WEnt out to a restaurant Mario Batali (food network) owns last night and totally stayed within my points - used some flex points, had appetizer, drinks, dessert yada. i was up at 8 am at a spin class. I feel totally in control of myself, my family and my life. I think it all starts with how you eat. I'll see what the scale says tomorrow.
    DS: 6-8-05
    DS: 4-26-08

Wow havent been here in sooo long and I was here faithfully. I havent followed program at all latey adn gained alot back that I feel I have to start from scratch. Need to get back into the whole points plus program and fast!

Ill try to get back in here next week to update. Really down on myself about all this.
    *Happy Homeowner - June 2009*
    *Proud Mommy - June 2015*

I started about a month ago but haven't been very faithful. I don't know what's wrong with me. But, I'm determined to lose 10-15 pounds and I know I can do this!!

I'm using the online program and I like it. I just have to keep myself motivated!
    C+E in 2005
    Little girl in 2009
    Another baby on the way! EDD: 12/29/11

Finally went back this week after months off. Gained back 15 of the 25lbs I had lost. I don't think that the change to PP will make a huge difference in my individual eating choices, I'm not a huge fruit eater and was generally eating a higher protein, fewer packaged foods, etc. anyway. The only significant change for me is that winter squash is now 0!
    What I can't seem to do is get myself back into the gym. I really want it to warm up soon so I can start cycling again.
    Alice- wife to Rico, mama to Johannes 5/20/07 and three raw-fed doggies.

I just joined WW today. I did it about 6 years ago and LOVED it. Although back then I only needed to lose 15 lbs. I'm having a harder time losing the baby weight this time around so hopefully the new program will be easy for me to use.
    Loving my DDs and DS

DH & I joined WW December 28th. We've both lost around 20lbs so far! I have 6lbs to go to reach healthy BMI.

I haven't been exercising, at all. I really need to figure something out & stick to it.
    Married 5/21/05~~ DD1 born 2/16/06~~M/C 4/26/08 ~~DD2 born 12/28/09
    + pugs Hewey & Henry, & grumpy old cat Hoss
    FB

i just cancelled my monthly pass b/c i hit my goal/lifetime weight..unfortunately, they take away your etool access too so i have no idea where i'm at and haven't been tracking/counting or Weighing in. i guess i should go WI (i refuse to get on my scale).. *sigh* but i have been working out pretty hard, working with a trainer and just completed a 4 mile race. Meanwhile, i guess i need to maintain but they say that's adding an additional 6 pts per day which seems a lot.
    DS: 6-8-05
    DS: 4-26-08

Anyone still doing WW? I've been wanting to re-join for a while but there are no convenient meetings near my new town. Just signed up to do it online anyway. Is anyone else doing the online program? How do you stay motivated week-to-week when you're not going to meetings? After the first couple weeks, I always found that having to face the scale at meetings was my biggest motivator to stay on track. Hoping I won't lose steam just doing this online.

Also, the "new" point allocation seems a little crazy. I used to get 23 points and now I get 29. ???

Rosebud I am about to rejoin as well but not online.
    Also, the "new" point allocation seems a little crazy. I used to get 23 points and now I get 29. ???
    It works out because some foods are higher in points now. I also went up to 29 points but the points add up faster now. Good luck!