Quantcast
Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Chimi - that's an awesome number for week 1. yeah!!!

PS - TTC is my prize too
    Heather & Tim 06.08.02
    Clayton Travis 9.12.06
    Brady Patrick is here! 10.10.10

Hi ladies,
    May I join? I have a lot to loose and I can use all the support and accountability that I can get. Today was my second weigh in and I am down a total 7.4 lbs.

I haven't looked back in the conversations, but Costco has a set of quick mini cookbooks in the magazine section for 12 bucks. I love them, everything takes about 20 minutes to throw together and so far my dinners have been yummy.
    Eva Amelia 2/16/06

Sophia Belle 12/03/07

Quote Originally Posted by tgal View Post
    I haven't looked back in the conversations, but Costco has a set of quick mini cookbooks in the magazine section for 12 bucks. I love them, everything takes about 20 minutes to throw together and so far my dinners have been yummy.
    Welcome! I have a lot to lose as well
    Are those WW Cookbooks?
    Heather & Tim 06.08.02
    Clayton Travis 9.12.06

They are titled "Weight Watchers five ingredient 15 minute cookbooks", but they look like magazines and are located in the magazine section at Costco rather than in the book section. Seriously everything I've made from them has been so quick, easy and quite tasty.
    Eva Amelia 2/16/06

Sophia Belle 12/03/07

Question: How often do you dig into your weekly points? The first week I didn't use any of them, but I've been really stressed these past two weeks and have used them quite a bit. How do they effect weight loss?
    Eva Amelia 2/16/06

Sophia Belle 12/03/07

Quote Originally Posted by tgal View Post
    Question: How often do you dig into your weekly points? The first week I didn't use any of them, but I've been really stressed these past two weeks and have used them quite a bit. How do they effect weight loss?
    I'm a firm believer in eating the points allowed. Now, granted, I have a great deal of weight to loose but I believe the more you eat while loosing the more you'll be able to eat while maintaining. WW figures those weekly points into their program- they wouldn't be there if most couldn't loose if they are all consumed.

Try it out. You might find the extra calories (obviously, make healthy choices) help kick start things. Do you work out? Use the activity points too. Really, you just need to figure out how your body responds but I would really suggest using as many points as you can.

I agree with PP.

I don't sweat it the weekly points. If I need to dip into a few of them at dinner time to help make a complete meal than so be it.
    Also, one night a week we splurge a bit.

It help me feel like this isn't a diet. That's important for the long run. I have a lot to lose as well.
    Heather & Tim 06.08.02
    Clayton Travis 9.12.06

Quote Originally Posted by Hula1974 View Post
    I agree with PP.

I don't sweat it the weekly points. If I need to dip into a few of them at dinner time to help make a complete meal than so be it.
    Also, one night a week we splurge a bit.

It help me feel like this isn't a diet. That's important for the long run. I have a lot to lose as well.

I do generally save my flex points for having a few beers on the weekend or a couple of slices of pizza. I can easy stay within points during the week and "splurge" on the weekend while remaining on program.

Me too. My flex points have been used when I go out to dinner with friends because I KNOW the meals aren't the greatest - even if I get something that seems healthy.

This week has been going good for me. I'm eating meals that I made on Saturday and that has been helpful. I did the WW video with the dance cardio workout - not a huge fan. But, it was good to shake things up a bit. I want to do some walking tonight (WATP Express) and tomorrow before my weigh in. My goal is to work out 3x week - and that would put me at 4. Yeah, i like taking Friday and the weekends off
    Kidlet 1 - 8/06
    Kidlet 2 - 7/09
    Kidlet 3 - 12/12

Thanks for the feedback. I make sure to get all my daily points in, so I will work on the extras as well to see what difference it makes for me. I guess I should have mentioned that I am nursing, so adding in the weekly points, I really feel as though I am eating a lot.
    Eva Amelia 2/16/06

Sophia Belle 12/03/07