Quantcast
Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Congratulations Bella, Bella's husband, and Lauren Marie! I'm so happy and excited for the 3 of you.

Gina, I hope you get news soon!

Another lurker here to say CONGRATS TO BELLA! Welcome Lauren Marie!!! Woohoo!
    DD1 ~ 8/25/06
    DD2 ~ 6/26/08
    EDD3 ~ 12/10/11

Congrats to BELLA, BELLA's DH and your new little baby girl! This is just incredibly happy news. Bella you were born to be a mommy and now that dream is being fulfilled!! So happy and can't wait to hear all the details. This is going to be the most wonderful Holiday season for you all!

Hooray for Lauren Marie!! Bella, congrats on your happy little family!!! That's so wonderful!!
    big hugs,
    Kimmie

HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! I can't even being to describe what I am feeling right now! I am shocked, confused overwhelmed with joy and I can't stop screaming inside! This has been one of the happiest days in my life. It's right up there with when my husband and I got married. I have been going bonkers all day long getting stuff for our daughter tomorrow. Our daughter, it still sounds so strange that I am actually saying those words. Words that I have longed to say for too long. I am going to be a mommy tomorrow! HOLY @#!$.....LOL I have laughed and I have cried tears of joy all day long. It seems like a dream to me.

DH's family is coming up tomorrow after we get home. My friends can't wait to come and see her and DH & I can't wait until we actually hold her and tell her how much we love her and how much she will be forever loved.

I can't wait to spoil her and kiss her and just look at her.

IrisHope Thank you sweetheart for posting for me. I don't know what I would have done without you all these years. You have been there for me through all of my good times and bad times and there is no one I would rather have as a best friend in my life but you. Our daughter's will grow up together and hopefully they will become best friends like we did. Thank you for everything. I can't wait for Lauren to meet her Aunt Iris

Gina Can you believe this??!! How crazy is it. Yes, I am going crazy getting stuff and washing clothes for her before she wears them etc.. I can't wait to get the news about you now!

A big THANK YOU to everyone that came in and posted there good wishes to us. I thank you all for caring and being there for me. It means a lot to know that we can all support each other through thick and thin.

I am going to end this post here as I am exhausted and I need to get probably one of the last good night sleep for the next couple of months. I promise to post pictures as soon as DH uploads them

HUGS TO YOU ALL

Bella

Oh Bella!!! I just read your news and am crying for you! Oooh I cannot wait for the updated posts from after you have collected your precious daughter. I hope we get to see her.

Congrats to you and hubby!

Caroline
    Married 20/9/03... Ruby 18/5/04... Chloe 29/3/06

Today's the day, Bella! I get chills just thinking that you're probably either on your way to meet your daughter or holding her right now. How amazingly fast life changes!

Our bmom goes to the doctor again today...hopefully he'll find that she's literally on the verge of going into labor and we can jump on that plane!

Bella, I am just so happy for you! This has got to be completely thrilling beyonds words. I know that I can speak for everyone that we cannot wait to see pictures of your new daughter! CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY!
    ~*~Wife . 9/20/03 * Mommy . 11/10/04~*~
    Chronicles of a Growing Family ~*~alynn0903 on LJ~*~
    ...and Claire Ryanne makes 4!!! April 20, 2007~*~

I too have been lurking in the thread as I hope we'll be able to adopt someday. I just wanted say a big Congrats to Bella! I'm so excited for you and after reading all the frustrations and situations you guys have gone through, you definitely deserve this! I hope you enjoy your bonding time and you have a fabulous day meeting your daughter today!

I'm also still sending good wishes to all those still waiting, good luck and I hope the process is a quick one for you!

Oh, wow, Bella! I got goosebumps reading your post. I am thrilled to death for you! Congratulations! And welcome to Lauren Marie!
    Karla, CPST Mom to DS1 5/06 * DD 8/07 * DS2 8/08 * DS3 3/10