Quantcast
Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast
    snowzilla Guest

Default Celebrity Gossip IV: The Chatter Continues

Since we've just about hit the 1000 post mark with Celebrity Gossip III, it's time for a new thread.

Commence...gossip....NOW!

Woohoo!
    brent & amanda...6.7.2003
    my journey to becoming a mother started on 11.7.2008...
    ...and we are FINALLY expecting a little miracle 4.25.2012

i give in...i'm following along for real.
    I love me my celeb gossip

How odd...

Cam's Magician Boyfriend is Married

Turns out Cameron Diaz's new guy, magician Criss Angel, is married. Angel's "secret" Long Island wife, Joanne Sarantakos, claims their marriage broke down as soon as he got famous and hooked up with the Shrek star. A lawyer for Sarantakos says he intends to subpoena Diaz to testify in state Supreme Court about her romance with the Vegas magician in support of his client's divorce petition on the grounds of mental cruelty and abandonment.

Angel - whose real name is Chris Sarantakos - reportedly kept his five-year marriage (and 15-year relationship) a secret to raise his sex appeal to female fans. "We're naming Cameron Diaz as his lover," Sarantakos's lawyer told the court yesterday, adding that he'd had Angel followed by a private investigator for six months. "We will subpoena her as soon as she comes back to New York." He also revealed that Angel hasn't given his wife a penny of the $7 million he made last year. "He's not paying her support, which is tragic - considering his worth." Angel himself was in court, and his lawyer did not deny the allegations of adultery.

see I am confused about the Criss Angel story. Did he not date Minnnie Driver last year for a while?

I thought Criss dated Minnie last year too.

I'm confused too. Especially this
    claims their marriage broke down as soon as he got famous and hooked up with the Shrek star.
    It makes it sound like he just "suddenly" got famous when he's been a big name for several years now.
    Cake or Death?

Maybe his whole marriage is an...illusion

Uproar Swells Over Hurley Son Bikini Pic

The actress is facing a tidal wave of backlash after she dressed her son Damian in a pink bikini and sunglasses to promote her kids swimwear line, leaving many angry that she's exploiting her children for financial gain. The photos were pulled off of Hurley's Web site after the scandal began to grow, but News of the World posted them in their report.
    There's a big picture if you click on the News of the World link in this article. Frankly, I'm more worried about her son because he's at an age where kids can be really mean to him. If she was considerate, she won't put him up there to twist in the wind like that.
    Westamp
    Proud Mom of EKH & JKH

Who in their "right" mind would put their young boy child into a pink bikini?? I realize she's a bit strange, but this is just freaking weird!! Where are her advisors? Honestly, the boy in a pink bikini worries me much more than the fact that she is "exploiting" her child for financial gain. Who the heck cares about that when everyone else (movie stars, and the like) in the world does the same thing by selling their childrens pictures, etc. I don't get it.
    RIP Mom, you are missed!
    Tulips