Quantcast
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
    a small drinking island with a fishing problem

Mia Bossi is on Zulily right now.
    Chloe 8/2010 Oliver 7/2012
    At the beach life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour, but mood to moment.
    We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.

I've been using a big nylon tote with DD and I like that it's huge but stuff gets lost in there all the time. I am a major over packer, so with #2 coming, I want something that looks like a purse but has more organizational compartments. The leading contender is the StorkSak Olivia bag. Does anyone have it? Any other recommendations?
    L & L - 8.24.03
    IR - 5.1.09
    EJ - 5.25.12

LandL - I lovelovelove my Skip Hop Studio Tote. It's big, has lots of pockets, but looks more like a purse than a diaper bag.
    weegirl, born July 8, 2011!

I am glad this got bumped up, but you all are going to think I am totally nuts with what I've resorted to using:

http://www.amazon.com/Reisenthel-Cru...ef=pd_sbs_a_32

I always find myself carrying at least two other bags in addition to the diaper bag when we're visiting childless friends, which is surprisingly often. I've got the diaper bag with an extra change of clothes and the random essentials, an external diaper changing station (I prefer to change in the bathroom because my DS usually has a BM at other people's homes and I would rather not use their beds), toys, booster seat, food, snacks, my personal stuff and a bottle of wine or dessert. It was becoming comical, especially when we had to leave, as nothing ever fit back into the bags and our stuff mysteriously multiplied. I love this cruiser as it doesn't look like a market bag and I can use it on public transportation as well as our car. I love that I can just dump everything into it and leave gracefully!

I also plan to use it when we go to the pool this summer and when we go on vacation. There's an insulated version as well, that has a zipper closure, but I skipped that for now.
    Instead of having "answers" on a math test, they should just call them "impressions," and if you got a different "impression," so what, can't we all be brothers?

LOL, looch! I must admit, I thought I was an over packer! J/k, that does look very useful. (says the woman who was pack-muling everything into daycare this morning w/ both arms full!)

I still haven't found a good solution for my smaller bag issue. We are still using the skip hop duo which we have grown out of in almost every way. Need to switch it up, but I can't find a good next step. Well, I can easily find a nice purse for me that will fit a few things for DD, but I can't find a good unisex bag that my husband could also carry/use when I'm not there. That's the challenge.
    isabella noelle :: 12.7.09

a small drinking island with a fishing problem

Anyone still diaper bag obsessed?

I ordered a Petunia Pickle Bottom Touring Tote a few weeks ago and I love it! They redesigned the TT, so now it's bigger than the original but still looks like a purse.

I've acquired quite a collection of bags in the last couple of years. A new favorite is the Vera Bradley messenger baby bag. I've also gone through a few JJBs, my favorite being the Behave. I think I'm finally at the point where I can get rid of some of the larger bags and stick to the more purse-like bags.

What's everyone else loving/hating/lusting after?
    Chloe 8/2010 Oliver 7/2012
    At the beach life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour, but mood to moment.
    We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.

Cute diaper bags and laptop bags from JuJuBe on www.woot.com for $35-$60, a fraction of what they go for elsewhere. It's the JuJuBe BFF, Gigabe and Behave styles. It's a reputable site, I've ordered from them quite a few times. But it's a 24 hr deal so it will be gone midnight central tonight. They are actually owned by Amazon so you can use your Amazon account to buy from them, you just have to log in using your Amazon credentials.
    Last edited by TracyDP; 01-28-2014 at 12:33 PM.
    Good judgement comes from experience, and most of that comes from bad judgement. -From a bumper sticker I saw once