Quantcast
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The pictures are absolutely beautiful but I see it as a lame excuse for ex brides to be made up and photographed in their dresses again. And like someone said, where would you put a picture of your feet sticking out of the boot of a car and your DH holding a shovel? Or perhaps it would be a gift for the MIL?

I didn't even wash my dress after our wedding and it's still in the plastic bag I brought it home in so I can't say the dress means the world to me but I still don't think I'd do this. It just seems odd to me.

Hmmm. I think those photos are great, but they really do look like something out of a magazine which you would not display in your home... I don't think that those gowns look completely ruined either though. There was a bride on the WC who had a post-wedding photo shoot done in NO when a photographer came to town for a canceled wedding (she couldn't refund the airline tickets). Her dress was filthy, and after sending it to the cleaners it came out like new!

Looks like fun, but I wouldn't do it. My dress wouldn't fit at all either as I am smaller than I was when I got married.
    US 07.17.04 DS 02.14.06 DS 02.22.08

Quote Originally Posted by DaNiGaToR View Post
    Courtney, let me know if you're planning a trip back to FL sometime in the near future
    Funny enough, I was actually thinking about planning a trip back in November sometime. BUT, I'm sure I'll be back even after that as well. How soon are ya'll leaving on your honeymoon after the wedding?
    Courtney ~~LJ~~
    Don't ask the locals for directions, they already lost one colony!

Exremely cool photos, but I'd never do that to my Maggie.

I love this idea and always wanted to have pictures taken at my parents farm but it didn't work out that way for the day...

Now I know what we are doing for our 5 year anniversary!

some of those pictures are cool, but i don't know man!

my dress got the usual wear & tear from the wedding, but it still hangs in a closet at my parents house almost 2 yrs later...and yet i still like to take a peek at it now and then when i'm over there.

i don't know how i'd feel to know that i could never look at it again! i'd be sad i think!

K & J 10.15.05

I loved the idea so much I've already contacted a photographer. Ok, so not one I'd have to pay, but I think it would be great for both of us, help his portfolio, get me and DH some really sweet pictures, Now I just have to get dh to agree
    .:* Les *:.

Now I'm upset I sold my dress! I would have loved to do something like this - DH and I always wanted a shot of him holding me in knee deep surf

Some of those pictures are very pretty, but I love my dress too much to get it dirty!

We just celebrated our 4 year anniversary and DH and I have a deal that if I can still fit into my gown at our 25th anniversary, I can wear it to dinner. (sadly I think the day after my wedding I wouldn't have been able to fit in my gown!)

They are not new. It's just different than what people are use to and remember. It's a session set after the wedding. Remember the bridal portraits back in the 80s that people use to do BEFORE the wedding... These are now AFTER the weddin. You get really unique and creative with the shots.
    You don't have to "TRASH" the dress. If you want something funky and different, it's pretty fun.

we went to a junk yard with the bride. It was really cool and I have awesome images *here*
    Linnk removed If you would like to see images from a trash the dress session PM me.
    Last edited by Little Angel '77; 06-19-2007 at 07:54 PM.