Quantcast
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

I think you guys are still on your own, you just have gotten lost in the toddler area....I'm going to move this thread to the big kids area!
    My Projects - House stuff, sewing, gardening, etc....
    #1 - Andrew Wyatt, our angel #2 - Nora Grace (8/06) - our VBAC rainbow baby, #3 - Joshua Edward (9/08) - another VBAC, #4 - Charlotte Jane(2/11)

Thanks for the bump Jenny!

Hey ladies! I can't believe it's been so long anyone has been in here! How is everyone?

I cannot believe we have Kindergarten orientation next tuesday. It seems impossible that it's that time already!

I hope everyone is well!

Yeah I think it's time we change our title! "Our babies have bloomed into toddlers!" and then some. I'll go ahead and fix that.

We're getting ready for kindergarten, too. I still have to find out which shots we're behind on from our ped and which shots are required in our district. DD is such a big kid now, loving things like dance and gymnastics and reading.

Can you believe they're going to be 5 soon??

It's been forever, eh?

We aren't starting DS in kindergarten next year, so I get another year with him. I'm secretly glad. I'm not ready for him to go off and be a big boy yet, as much as it would make my life easier. His preschool teachers recommended a year of Bridge for him, and I agree that it would be best, so that's what we'll do, and he'll start kindergarten the year after (and end up being in the same grade as his younger sister!).

What's everyone doing for birthdays? DS requested an Xbox party, so we're inviting a few boys over and they'll play Xbox Kinect and eat pizza.
    Karla, CPST Mom to DS1 5/06 * DD 8/07 * DS2 8/08 * DS3 3/10

I actually booked Abbie's birthday party last night! Since she cheer competetively, and spends a huge chunk of her time at the gym, she decided she wanted to have her birthday party there. They'll bring in a few of the older cheerleaders, and run a fun little age appropriate clinic. Then, we'll move into the parent's room for food (I'll probably just order a subway platter) and then go into the team room for gifts. Her theme is "pirates, with bows", because that's what her cheer team is . She already pretty much planned most of it herself. I have no idea where she gets that from .

I agree it's crazy that they're about to turn 5 soon. We registered Mary last Fall for Kindergarten this coming Fall. We did not want to loose out on a spot! And, just yesterday, I picked up some of her uniforms. Plaid jumpers, peter pan collar white shirts and navy cardigans. Ah, so cute! And she'll have to wear saddle shoes too.

Andrea, that's a perfect party for Abbie!!!
    karlatta, an xbox party sounds like fun!
    Scooter, thanks for bringing up the shots. I think we have what we need but I should check anyway...I have time though.

Mary will, again, be having a joint birthday party with her younger sister since their birthdays are only 4 days apart (Megan will be 3). Next year I think we may try to do individual partiesl; maybe. I've already booked a hall and it will be a candy shoppe theme. And I'll probably rent a moon bounce too since the girls love them so much.

I hope everyone is doing well!
    Last edited by Lolly; 03-03-2011 at 08:30 AM.
    ***Mary 4/29/06*Megan 5/3/08*Margaret 2/26/13***
    * Angel Babies 7/07, 9/10, 10/11 *