Quantcast
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Like E&O, I use my BB cream on the weekends when I need a little coverage (I think I'm too old to go out without makeup any more ) but it doesn't do it for me on work days when I wear my regular makeup. My usual liquid foundation is better in general for that. I have the L'Oreal Youth Code BB cream illuminator.

I have been using La Roche-Posay Mela-D Pigment Control Concentrated Dark Spot Correcting Serum to try to fade a dark spot I have from where a mole was removed and I don't think it's working at all. It got good reviews but maybe not for my issue.
    Cake or Death?

have the Garnier BB Creme, but I'm not sure I'm using it right. It just doesn't give me that perfect coverage that I hear so much about
    I didn't like the Garnier BB cream either. I use L'Oreal, which works better than my Smashbox primer.
    Maxwell Davis born 2.24.05 Riley Elizabeth born 8.11.07Daniel Dwight born at 21 weeks. Always in my heart. Gabriel Thomas born 1.2.11

I tried the Clinique BB cream, and it was disappointing. The ones that are the good ones are the Asian formulated ones, like Skin79.
    Instead of having "answers" on a math test, they should just call them "impressions," and if you got a different "impression," so what, can't we all be brothers?

scout Is there a heavy fragrance to the L'Oreal BB cream? I've been wanting to try but am really, really sensative to fragrance and can't use any of the moisturizers I've tried from L'Oreal.

Quote Originally Posted by mcgwigan View Post
    scout Is there a heavy fragrance to the L'Oreal BB cream? I've been wanting to try but am really, really sensative to fragrance and can't use any of the moisturizers I've tried from L'Oreal.
    I smelled it this morning just for you. It has a slight smell, but it's not overpowering and it's not fragranc-y. There have been samples in Marie Claire magazine's last issue (October), if you want to try it first.
    Maxwell Davis born 2.24.05 Riley Elizabeth born 8.11.07Daniel Dwight born at 21 weeks. Always in my heart. Gabriel Thomas born 1.2.11

I have two, one high end and one drugstore. When used together, I get a great result on my slightly dry, slightly red toned face.

Decleor Aroma Cleanse exfoliating cream and Boots No. 7 Intensive Moisture face mask. The aroma cleanse is a rub off exfoliator that you use like a mask (apply, let dry, then rub off using your fingers). I steam with a hot washcloth and then apply the mask. This one doesn't dry, so I just towel it off using a microfiber cloth and my skin is so soft and smooth.
    Instead of having "answers" on a math test, they should just call them "impressions," and if you got a different "impression," so what, can't we all be brothers?