Quantcast
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Wow! That is a VERY short day! Is she excited? Please post pictures of her 1st day!!

I'll be back next week, with pictures to share!
    Last edited by December27JJB; 06-06-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Today was our 1st day of kindergarten! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. Connor did great. We went to orientation in the spring and last week had a tour of the school from the principal. We also met the nurse and his teacher briefly. I think all of that helped with some of the first day jitters. I held it together, barely. Avery started preschool yesterday. She goes MWF morning. Tomorrow will be my first day without both of them. My MOMS Club has started a mommy group for moms with kids in school. KAMP, Kids Away, Moms Play. Our first meeting is tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well. Post your 1st day pics.

Nancy & David 10/12/02
    Connor Ryan born 7/15/05
    Avery Elaine born 4/2/07

Connor is so cute! I am glad he loves school! I hope you have fun w/ the other moms!! What a great idea!

I posted pictures then had to delete them because my pictures seem to be WAY too big! I'm going to see if I can make them smaller then I'll try posting again!

We started school! Lexington was so excited! DH woke him up and he jumped out of bed, 4 minutes later he came in to give me a kiss goodbye he was fully dressed, it was 6:45.♥♥♥ He loves it. Our kindergarten is hard core, 8:30am-3:00pm NO NAPS! NONE Thankfully we did a kindergarten ramp up program over the summer that kept him up all day, but he is still tired at the end of the day.

On the first day the school had boo hoo breakfast for the moms and dads dropping off the first time. very cute
    .:Marie:.
    Lexington:5/9/2005Maxwell: 1/22/2010

Oh Lexington is so cute!! Wow! That is a LONG day!! A boo hoo breakfast? I love it!
    Last edited by December27JJB; 06-06-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Awww, all of our "babies" are so cute. For those of you with full day kindergarten are you noticing behavioral issues. Connor is great at school. He even got a prize for good behavior. At home is a totally different story. He is argumentative and full of attitude. He's this way with the whole family. I'm constantly breaking up squabbles between him & his sister. He sasses back a lot. I know some of it is age and developmental but wondering if some of it will calm down after he adjusts to school a bit more.
    Nancy & David 10/12/02
    Connor Ryan born 7/15/05
    Avery Elaine born 4/2/07

December27JJB Too cute for words! Love that Pic Parker and little sis look very happy.

lil_nance We noticed the behavioral stuff in school. He went through at least 2 weeks of talking ALL THE TIME. He did tell me last week that he "misses quiet time" At his PreK even tho they nixed naps they still had this period of silence and stillness. I think we had our sass back period right before school started. But I def remember thinking, what is wrong with this kid.??!! lol
    .:Marie:.
    Lexington:5/9/2005Maxwell: 1/22/2010

Aw! Our babies are so big!

All is going great with Kindergarten. Only problem is getting my lazy self up and out the door at 7:30 to walk to school.

Here are a few pictures:

Married 6.21.03
    DD 7.21.05

Tray- she is so cute! Beautiful hair!

How are all of your kids doing at school now that it's December?

Are any of you on facebook? I don't come on here much anymore but I'd love to stay in touch with my fellow July 05 mommies! If so, please PM me so I can friend you!