Quantcast
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default WW & Working Out - Let's Be Accountable...

Well, it's worth a try, right. How about a support thread where we post that we've worked out?

I'll give it a go...I did Leslie Sansone's Walk Kick 30 minute work out. You don't feel like you're working out super hard, but then when you're all said and done, and cooling down, you realize you're dripping in sweat, dying for water and still all revved up.
    There is no value in life except what you choose to place upon it and no happiness in any place except what you bring to it yourself. - Thoreau

Oops, I just realized this is the WW forum. I'm not on WW--sorry 'bout that.
    Last edited by Myra; 11-07-2006 at 12:31 AM. Reason: dumbassedness

I just did my LS Walk Kick tape again. I was planning to take the dog and walk to my polling booth, but we're looking at highs in the low 90's today and I'm just not up for 2 showers an hour apart.
    There is no value in life except what you choose to place upon it and no happiness in any place except what you bring to it yourself. - Thoreau

I did only my two smoke-break walks today (about 15 minutes each, I round down to 10 minutes each) and I had nachos for lunch! I definitely can't miss my elliptical tonight.

I really want to try my Pilates DVDs again, but they are so frustrating. I can't do the moves and still see the TV, and I'm sure not going to watch 100 times to memorize it!
    Writing: a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

that was always my challenge with both yoga and pilates. I keep saying that I'm going to try them again, but I just can't seem to get motivated to give it a go again.

This is a good thread! I went to the gym this morning (barely managed to drag my butt out of bed) and did 20 mins cardio and 20 mins weights. Tonight I have my yoga class that I'm loving - who knew yoga would be a workout, but it definitely leaves me feeling like I've used my muscles.
    J&D 3/1/03

Great thread!

This morning, I did 15 minutes (3.8 miles) on the exercise bike, 5 minutes on stair climber, 20 lunges, and 30 minutes weight training.

I earned 5 APs.

I was pretty low key this weekend. I did quite a bit of walking (and shopping) on Saturday out in Santa Monica. And today I took the dog out for a 40 minute, brisk, brisk walk (using my bike workout mix which is *way* fast beat).

I walked around the air show yesterday for five hours, but you could hardly call it exercise, though tell that to my legs today! I didn't manage the gym this morning, which is bad, but I do have yoga on Wednesday and I need to get back to the gym as it helps me get through the day if I workout in the morning. But, oh, getting up at 5:30am... bleurgh!
    J&D 3/1/03

Tonight I did the treadmill for 20 minutes at 3.0 incline and 3.8 speed and the elliptical for 20 at around 78 RPM. I was already hurting from the weigh lifting I did yesterday, so tonight's was a hard workout to get through!