Quantcast
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Katie - At this point we wont move until we sell the house. Ahhh... a night away that sounds great. You guys deserve it with all the stress you have had!!!

Brady - Sorry you are still fighting Connor's sleep issues. I noticed lately that patterns with us (sleeping issues, eating issues, whatever) usually last about 2 weeks. Enjoy the Cape and the date nights that sounds heavenly.

Well.. I am sleepy should go to bed. I just enjoy this time alot since DD and DH are in bed. I call 10-11p "me time". And damn it even if I am tired I am going to stay up and do what I want.

Take Care Everyone!

cgmom: This is so true:

Well.. I am sleepy should go to bed. I just enjoy this time alot since DD and DH are in bed. I call 10-11p "me time". And damn it even if I am tired I am going to stay up and do what I want.

My husband always tells me that I should just go to bed earlier, then I won't be as tired. BUT, I REALLY need some time every day to just do nothing but stuff for me--read a book, a magazine, surf the net, etc. If I don't get that, I feel off kilter.
    Kim and Tim 10/6/01
    Aidan Stewart 4/29/05
    Baby #2 EDD 6/20/08

subscribing! Thanks for the new thread!

SUNNI76
    Me: Sara, 30
    DH: Tim, 34
    Married: 7/20/02
    DD: Macy, born 3/22/05
    WT: 8 pounds, 14 ounces
    Length: 20 1/4 inches

I was more of a lurker in the old thread, but hopefully I'll be able to be more active over here. I'm a full time WOHM, and my DH stays home full time. So far, it has been working out quite well for us. Altho, now that I am pg with baby #2, I reallllllllyyyyyy am not wanting to work ft after this baby (definitely pt, but the ft thing with a newborn really makes me depressed). We'll see what happens I guess, I'm also happy that one of us is able to be home with Macy, so I guess we just have to really look at what can be done with our situation.
    Tim and Sara....7/20/02
    Parents to Macy....3/22/05
    and Nolan....4/1/07

Oops! I forgot to post in this thread!!!

Its a BOY! We are home from the hospital, and just trying to adjust to having 2 babies. So far, K has been a great big sister. A few tantrums for attention, but after ignoring her, she seems to come around.

So, Derek Irving Paul was born 9/5 at 10:24am at 8lb 8oz and 20" (big boy, considering he was a bit early!) He has been sleeping for the most part, but the past day or so, he is actually staring to have some awake time.

The past 2 nights have actually been quite decent with sleep (and I got a 2 1/2 hour nap this afternoon...hmmm...both kiddo's napped at the same time, and 2 1/2 hours is actually unheard of for K...she usually naps around 1 - 1 1/2 hours.) Yippe! I feel super rested (scary, eh?)

Quote Originally Posted by majorgal View Post
    cgmom: This is so true:

My husband always tells me that I should just go to bed earlier, then I won't be as tired. BUT, I REALLY need some time every day to just do nothing but stuff for me--read a book, a magazine, surf the net, etc. If I don't get that, I feel off kilter.
    That is so me too! I need at least my hour after everyone goes to bed to unwind!

Koala Gurl Congratulations on your son! I'm glad to hear that everyone seems to be adjusting well and that you actually feel rested. You'll have to keep us updated on Derek and what it's like to have two!

Sunni Welcome! And congrats on #2 - wow, there are even more RO's out there!

All this talk of ROs makes me wonder (and therefor pose a QOTD - are any of you planning any more children?

While I won't ever say never, I think it's pretty safe to say that we will not have any other children besides the girls. We always said we were going to have two, we just happened to do it all at once
    Mama x 2 ... 03.08.05
    Vox * LJ

Thanks to Lisa for starting this new thread. I haven't posted in a long time. Here is my updated stats.

Username: lcarlson90
    Me: Lori - 27
    DH: Jonathan - 28
    Married: 9/7/02
    DS: Dylan
    DOB: 2/24/05
    Time: 11:11 pm
    Weight: 8 lbs. 11 oz.
    Length: 21 inches

I hope that I can be better about posting in this new thread.

Koala Congrats on your DS!!!! That's exciting news. Please do keep us updated on life with 2.
    Sunni Congrats on expecting #2.
    QOTD At this point we are planning to have 3 kids, but that's subject to change. If I don't get into grad school this year(will find out in the spring), we plan to TTC in May/ June. However, I do keep pushing it back. I just don't feel "ready" yet. I can't believe DS is 18 months. It seems like just yesterday I was pg and hold my newborn.

Koala - Congrats on your son. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your new baby.

Sunni - Congrats to you on baby #2

QOTD - My DH and I are going to Maui the first week of December and we plan to start TTC baby #2 after that. I have to admit I don't know if I am ready for another baby but I don't want my kids to be to more than 3 years apart.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.