Quantcast
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Hope everyone had a great weekend. And the work week begins again, ho hum .

Anyway, Jen please post the pic you have of Pie, finally got our computer back this weekend so hopefully I'll upload over the next couple of days. How did Andrew's party go?

Wow Atty that time flew. Looking forward to having you back on the boards though.

Marathon I was supposed to make the transition months ago and chickened out. I now say after our construction complete and she is in her new room, I'll do it then. Who knows, I'm really dragging my feet about it.

Chelsea Pie is hit or miss with the potty. Sometimes she tells me sometimes she doesn't. She likes to wash her hands so she'll tell me she has to go when she doesn't just so she can wash her hands.
    Islandbride1025

Andrew looks sad because I told him he couldn't marry Pie till he was least 18

Cutie Pie!!!!

Birthday party copied from LJ-

I was actually a little dissapointed with Andrew's party. MIL and Mick's aunt offered to make food and I agreed. MIL showed 45 mins late and his aunt showed up over an hour late to the party which meant we had no food for the guests that had actually arrived to the party on time. I was pissed. Mick's dad was a big ass as usual. After they showed up I asked him if he wanted food and he yelled over to me that he had already eaten. How nice! You ate before you came and left my damn guests hungry because you decided to show up 45 mins late...wonderful! Mick told his dad when he got here that if he was going to smoke to go out front and do it. He didnt want him smoking in the backyard with all the kids around. Twice he saw him smoking in the backyard and had to yell at him. Ugh.

As I suspected SIL showed up with no gift...AGAIN! And I dont care if this sounds immature or not but I told Mick I'm not buying either one of her kids birthday presents for the next year. And I told him I'm not changing my mind! Absolute BS! I would never think to show up to a party for one of her kids without a gift. And to make things even better his 2 1/2 year old's jean shorts didnt even cover his butt because he was wearing 24 months shorts!!!!!!!! I swear! That the size the baby is in. OMG I could scream.

Andrew had a good time though which is what matters. Thankfully I dont think he caught on to all the crap that was happening around him. He had fun playing outside with his cousins and he had the biggest smile on his face when everyone sang happy birthday to him. He got the little people circus, lots of wooden puzzles which he can take the hospital, a car, some clothes...which I asked people to please NOT get him and obviously they listen so well..... some legos, and bunch of other stuff. His favorite gift seemed to be the baseball tee and mitt we got for him. Mick's teaching him to swing the bat. So the stressful day is over and I'm extremely glad. I want to enjoy the next 2 weeks before all hell breaks loose. Pics below! Notice Andrew's cousin Gideon, SIL's little boy, he always looks so sad.

Gideon and Andrew

Continued below
    Andrew 8/28/04 * Jacob 4/3/06 18w4d
    Ashlyn 2/23/07 * Aiden 3/26/09

Andrew 8/28/04 * Jacob 4/3/06 18w4d
    Ashlyn 2/23/07 * Aiden 3/26/09

Island - the bed transition is going so-so. Claire has napped in her BGB the last 2 days, but we have yet to spend a night there.

Golden - so sorry that your extended family sounds like they don't have 2 brain cells to bump into each other! That makes it so tough! Andrew's cake looked great and I'm glad he had a good time.

Atty - good to see you back!

chelsea - happy 2nd b-day to Corbin!

ez2luv - I've been on the LJ site once. No plans on signing up either - I'm a terrible journaler.

I've got an OB appt this afternoon. Less than 6 weeks 'til my EDD. I am SO not ready .
    Sue & Tim ~ 12/01/2001
    Claire Sophia ~ 09/16/2004
    James David ~ 10/05/2006

Jen love the pics. Glad Andrew enjoyed his party. That's terrible about the food, but it's over now.

Pie will be 2 in 1 month and I still haven't figured out where to do her party. September is such an iffy month. Will it be cold or will it be hot??
    Islandbride1025

Hi Ladies!!!! New Thread, cool. My stats are not on the frist page.

purplevega
    Me: Kim, 25
    DH: Bill, 31
    Married: 11/23/2003
    DS: Ashton Stephen
    Date of Birth: 9/9/2004
    Time of Birth: 8:32 PM
    Weight and Length: 8 lbs. 4 oz. 20"

Jen-How you doing mama? What the cake looks so good. Sorry about the IL's. Mine suck too.

Atty-wow back to work?! You just ahd that babe, time flies.

chelsea-Happy b-day to Corbin!!! and good luck with the TTC!!!

Marathon-Holy cow 6 weeks. Ok did you not just post you were pg?

Stuff going on with us:
    Ashton is being tested for sensory intergration disorder. I think he does not have it but he has been super aggressive to other kids for about 6 months. Aggressiveness is a huge sign of this disorder but it could also be age appropriate. So I am going back and forth if I should have Ashton tested. I have the appointment, but am worried. Worried about what I do not know. Other than that same old same old. Working at home still, still going back and forth between wanting another baby or not. that about it.

Hi to anyone I missed!!!!

Kim
    Last edited by purplevega; 08-22-2006 at 04:21 AM.
    AP mama to Ashton 9.9.2004 and Rylan 9.3.2007

Hi all - back to work today. Kind of a bummer. I had to bring Tess with me b/c she can't start daycare until 9/5 - she'll be working here with me for the next two weeks.

Luckily she is an angel compared to Nora. She's currently sleeping in the sling.

I'm having a bit of a hard time actually getting into the work mindset. Part of me doesn't want to be here. A big part.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

I had my 34 week appt today. The OB ordered another u/s because she didn't think K2 had grown. This u/s tech had K2 shrinking. So tomorrow I'm off to the hospital for a more in-depth u/s to see what is going on. The OB said if this baby doesn't start growing, they will go in and get him/her at 36 weeks. GROW BABY GROW!!! I can not imagine having a baby barely 2 weeks from now!
    Sue & Tim ~ 12/01/2001
    James David ~ 10/05/2006

My follow-up u/s at the hospital was fine. I just think my OB is being overly cautious. I guess I'd rather that than have them miss something. K2 is measuring fine. I just don't grow big babies. DH and I are almost positive we saw boy parts. I've thought all along K2 was a boy, but I guess we'll see for certain in about 5 weeks.
    Sue & Tim ~ 12/01/2001
    James David ~ 10/05/2006

Hi all! I am reading along but we have been out of the house every day completly limiting my computer time!

Jen -great pics, Andrew is sad he can't marry Pie until he turns 18 cracked me up!

Sue- glad baby is okay, read one post & thought maybe we were going to have birth date buddies

chelsea- good the see you!

Purple- good luck with Ashton's testing, hope it all turns out okay.

Cabinets are done, tomorrow my kitchen countertops will be installed & hopefully the plumber will do the sink/dishwasher/disposal et al on Thursday. Saturday is Will's 2nd birthday party. We so went lazy & ordered meats & salads for "build your own hoagies'. 37+ weeks pregnant with no kitchen was not motivating me to plan something more elaborate. I am having another baby in less than 2 weeks....holy crap!

Hi island, steph, atty, ez & anyone else! Can you believe our babies are turning 2!
    Alli 06/11/03
    Will 09/03/04
    Owen 9/05/06