Quantcast
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Hello All

Not much time to post. I haven't been getting any emails so I'm behind :/ The boys are asleep and I'm going to take advantage of the pool for a few minutes

Niko&Troi (Formerly NikosMommy)
    Me: Lorraine, 37
    DH: Brian, 34
    Married: 8/7/02
    DS: Nikolas Peter
    Date of Birth: 8/30/04
    Time of Birth: 6:19 PM
    Weight and Length: 7 lbs. 6.05 oz. 20"
    Siblings: 3 angels, Troi Michael 5/20/06
    ~~Lorraine, Mom to Nikolas 8/30/04, Troi 5/20/06 and 3 angels...
    "It is most difficult to say goodbye, when you never had the chance to say hello."

Just a slight update for us, both DH and I are 33

Thanks Jen for the new thread.

I know I haven't been here much, work is keeping me busy, but I try to stay caught up!

Islandbride1025 There are no forums on LJ like you have here, it is just a jounaling site where you can add your friends onto a list to see your private journal.
    Judi, mom to DS#1, 7~~DS#2, 4

The Sewing Box ~ Bags, Wristlets & Accessories

Subscribing.......I will have some time and catch up...really I will!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh............

Hiya girlz! I haven't posted my pics from the gtg because my dad is adding XP to our computer. He's had it for 2 weeks and still hasn't done it yet.

Finally found my way over to LJ and friended those whose names I knew. I doubt if I start a journal, takes too much energy and I have none left. I'll stick to my drive by posts.

Summer is ending with a whimper (weather wise), we have no plans for the next couple of weekends. I guess I'll catch up on rest, if the kiddies let me.

Steph I know what you mean about the future, but enjoy today.

Pie's newest words are Dooby Doo, so I may rethink my Elmo themed party and have a Dooby Doo one . I've been trying to get her to hold up 2 fingers for her age, and she just won't keep that thumb dowm.

Hope everyone is good and have a great weekend.
    Islandbride1025

Kelly- Dooby Doo That is so damn cute!!! I love it! I have a really cute picture of Pie, do you want me to post it?? I can't get Andrew to put two fingers up either. They'll get it eventually!

I saw the Peri yesterday and all is well although its still very early. Baby is measuring right on track. I go back in 2 weeks for the nuchal test and then 2 weeks after that...although I don't think we'll be back from Philly yet. But we'll see. My level II is Oct 19th! The Dr there is so nice. He talked with me for a long time about everything that happened with Jacob and assured me that they would be keeping a close eye on me. Definately makes me feel better. I feel like I'm in a good hands there.

Andrew's bday party is tomorrow. I'll have pics on Monday! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Andrew 8/28/04 * Jacob 4/3/06 18w4d
    Ashlyn 2/23/07 * Aiden 3/26/09

golden - glad you had a good appt! Have fun at Andrew's b-day bash tomorrow!

Island - the rest of our summer is (mercifully) quiet too. DH will be out of the country for a week starting Wednesday, but that's about it.

We got Claire a big girl bed on Wednesday and set it up in her new room. She and DH went out last night and she picked out the rug. I'm taking her to pick out sheets tomorrow. I'm so nervous about the transition since she is a little hellion about sleeping. I'm going to start her napping in the new bed, but will wait until DH is home from his business trip to get her in there at night. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Sue & Tim ~ 12/01/2001
    Claire Sophia ~ 09/16/2004
    James David ~ 10/05/2006

Hello all!!!

marathon - Good luck! I am so scared of getting a BGB, I love my sleep too much!!! Is there an easy way to do this??!!

Golden - Hope Andrew has a wonderful party, give him hugs from me!!!

Steph - That video is adorable. He sure is good with his songs! That is something that I need to really work on with Belle. She knows songs on the radio, and doesn't care to listen to kids' songs at all.
    How do you post vidoe?? What do you use??
    The future - I do that so much these days too, you are not alone.

I signed up for LJ, but never got around to doing one, Ithink I'll stick to the drive-by's too.....

A new thread! I am SO FAR behind!

I'm going back to work on Monday - so I'll have more computer time.

I just got back from 2 weeks visiting my parents - where my car broke down AND we got evacuated from their house due to forest fires. Quite a time, let me tell you!
    Nothing to see here, move along.

Atty - back to work already!!! Time flies!!!

Hey everyone, I have not been here for ever, I try and come in and read along but never get around to posting. Sorry about that. Congrats to all those with the new babies and those that are pregnant again, we are currently TTC right now. Corbin turned two last week, luckily the terrible 2s have not started yet and hopefully they won't. He has decided on his own that he wants to potty train, I haven't been pushing it to much but when he asks to go potty I put him on, most times he goes, although there are many times that he doesn't ask, I am just trying to let him get the hang of it a little bit and then in a few weeks we will go full blown potty training. We just got him a big boy bed yesterday but he wouldn't stay in it last night or today for his nap so not sure how long that will take, he sleeps in the same kind of bed for naps at my moms during the week so I thought it would be pretty easy. Well, nothing else new really going on, I will try and make sure to post more often, with the new thread maybe it won't seem so overwhelming.
    Could you updat my age to 24 and DHs to 35, thanks
    Trystin 9/29/99 Corbin 8/13/04
    Avery and Harrison 3/15/08