Quantcast
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    Really? Are you sure that's not a total pain? Let me see what I can find. I'll pm you.
    Got 'em. PM me back about shipping. I'll do it Monday.

a small drinking island with a fishing problem

Thank you! I love my CC peeps!!
    Chloe 8/2010 Oliver 7/2012
    At the beach life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour, but mood to moment.
    We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.

That's awesome!
    isabella noelle :: 12.7.09

It was the kick in the butt I needed to return the damn shoes I'd been carting around in my car! I just PM'd you again Fenway. I have been gone ALL day at a baby shower, but I'll get on the shipping ASAP. Yay!

Nursing tanks that fit well, look good, are truly functional. I'm looking for a variety. Some more casual and some more dressy. I want to wear them to lounge around in and also to wear under wrap dresses and sweaters when out and about.

I could also use some nursing bra recs, if there are any you LOVED.

Um, nursing tanks just aren't comfortable. I bought a few when DD1 was a baby, and I only wore them a few times. I just stick with camis/tank tops with built in bras. They are always stretchy enough that you can pull them down and pop the boob out the top. Nursing tanks are way overrated. I personally love the Kirkland tanks from Costco. I wear one under my clothes every day. It's good for covering the belly and back if you have to lift your shirt to nurse in public, and it's great for popping the boob out the top when you are at home.

I have the Bravado Allure nursing bra, and I love what it does for me. It's probably the best bra I have ever owned. Just make sure you get bras that drop down from the sides of your boob and don't have fabric lining all the way around when the cup is dropped down (like this one: http://cdn.breakoutbras.com/images/u.../3912BLACK.jpg). I know that description was horrible, but you can see what I mean if you click on the black bra. That kind is SO annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBeckyLP View Post
    I personally love the Kirkland tanks from Costco. I wear one under my clothes every day.
    I am not nursing, but I am glad to see this rec. I wear a tank under my clothes every day in an attempt to smooth the lovely pooches that I've had since the twins were born. I usually buy them at H & M b/c they are nice and long, and cheap, but I hate that store, and I hate going to the mall even more. I'm at Costco several times a month, so I'm definitely going to check those out.
    R+P 11.09.02
    C 04.06.09 + G & J 12.19.11

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBeckyLP View Post
    . I personally love the Kirkland tanks from Costco. I wear one under my clothes every day.
    I was going to suggest the same thing but I am ages away from the nursing stage and didn't know if they would be a good suggestion for that, but glad to hear I'm not alone!