Quantcast
Page 1 of 252 1231151101 ... LastLast

Default The New and Improved Celebrity Gossip Thread

Welcome to the ALL NEW celebrity gossip thread! You gotta know this would by my first post in this new forum!!

LOHAN TO CELEBRATE 19TH BIRTHDAY MULTIPLE TIMES: Lindsay Lohan has decided to go all out for her 19th birthday - by having as many parties as she can before her big day. The Freaky Friday star will actually turn 19 on July 2, but she kicked off celebrations early, by partying with a group of pals - including Nicole Richie and David Spade - at Hollywood hot-spot Basque on Sunday. She says, "My friend and I are having a contest... It was just her birthday and she had like 10 birthdays. She kept saying it was her birthday and she kept getting cake at dinner, so we're having a contest. I started my birthday the other night after the Herbie: Fully Loaded premiere... It was small. I had friends. I did a small dinner, but I probably will have something else. I'll be in Minnesota. I'm filming a movie over there." Source:Source
    PUNKY POWER!!!!!

OK, I am banging my head against my desk trying to remember the words to the Punky theme song... HELP!

Her name is Soliel Moon Frye (yes, I know you know that) so I wonder if she'll try to top her parents and give her kid an even weirder name... or if she's going to be cool and give her kid a normal name because she knows what it's like to go through life being Soliel Moon Frye?

Source: Dana*s Dirt
    Last edited by sarahh; 06-25-2005 at 05:29 AM.

I would certainly hope that Soliel Moon Frye would choose a nice, normal name for her child. Of course, she could argue that at least everyone knows her name because of how unusual and unique (and bizarre) that it is. I'm still reeling from Penn Jilette's daughter, Moxie Crimefighter. Why, dear Lord, Why???

Noooo! Please don't let her be in MN for her birthday. My birthday is the day after hers and I will be there too. Boo! Wonder what she's filming in MN?
    M and N 12-18-04

Didn't LL do the multiple party thing for her 18th birthday, too?

I think Soliel looks very pretty.

Oh wow, I had no idea that Soliel was pregnant. Is she married?

Quote Originally Posted by sheartm7
    Oh wow, I had no idea that Soliel was pregnant. Is she married?
    Yup--she has been married since 1998 to a man named Jason Goldberg. She's due in August.

Sophia Guest

Yay!!! I love that we have a DEDICATED gossip board!!! All gossip, all the time!!! Wooo!!!

I think Soliel look so cute pg!

Default Elle Macpherson Splits With Long-Time Partner And Father Of Her Children

Elle "The Body" Macpherson splits from boyfriend
    Fri Jun 24, 2005

LONDON (Reuters) - Former Australian supermodel Elle Macpherson, dubbed The Body during her career, and her Swiss financier boyfriend Arpad Busson have decided to separate after nine years together, the couple said on Friday.

"Whilst remaining the greatest of friends, we have decided to spend some time apart to consider our future," they said in a joint statement.

"We have had, and in many ways continue to have, a wonderful relationship, which has produced two beautiful children.

"In consideration of our sons' welfare, our priority lies with our responsibilities as parents.

"There is no third party involved."

Macpherson, 41, built on her success as a model to win roles in films including "Batman and Robin". She now has her own line of women's underwear, Elle Macpherson Intimates.

Macpherson, previously married to French photographer Gilles Bensimon, has two sons from her relationship with Busson.

Vanna White to Get Star on Walk of Fame

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- There's a new venue for Vanna White's letter turning. The "Wheel of Fortune" game show star will be unveiling the letters V-A-N-N-A W-H-I-T-E on the Hollywood Walk of Fame next year.

She's among the dozens of celebrities who will be enshrined in 2006 with concrete stars along the celebrity sidewalk.

The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce released on Friday the eclectic list of Walk of Fame recipients, including White, Annette Bening, Matthew Broderick, Holly Hunter, William Hurt, Nathan Lane, Steve Martin, Charlize Theron, Ray Romano, Isaac Hayes and Motley Crue.

"Each name on this list will bring much happiness to our residents and tourists from around the world," Walk of Fame chairman and Hollywood honorary mayor Johnny Grant said.
    -------

Vanna White? Really?

Vanna ****ing White gets one at the same time as Steve Martin? Excuse me? Something is very wrong with that.