Quantcast
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrincess View Post
    Yep, that is true. DS had it but he just had the sores in his mouth. Nothing on his hands or feet.
    DD didn't even have mouth sores that I know of, yet doc is still saying that is what she must have had. I'm so bummed about the nails! It's probably gonna take a long time and all I can do right now is put band aids on them so they don't snag and rip off. It's so strange, the peeling off is starting at the cuticle, and the new nail is already halfway there.

Taurus- That is so weird! I hope it's not too bad. We think my boys had it last year, but they also never had sores on their hands and feet- only a few in their mouths. They had fevers and vomiting and the sores in their mouths right after we were on vacation. The ped felt it was probably a strain of HFM. Ugh.
    Twins! Benjamin and William arrived 3.17.10

Food Blog: Savory Secrets

I didn't know DS had mouth sores either until I took him to the ped after running a fever. If I hadn't thought he had an ear infection, we wouldn't have gone to the doctor, would have just rode it out, and we wouldn't have known.

That is really weird about the nails though. That would probably totally freak me out!
    DD Feb '08
    DS June '11
    DD Jan '15

Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrincess View Post
    I didn't know DS had mouth sores either until I took him to the ped after running a fever. If I hadn't thought he had an ear infection, we wouldn't have gone to the doctor, would have just rode it out, and we wouldn't have known.

That is really weird about the nails though. That would probably totally freak me out!
    Yeah, I'm guessing she had one or some in her mouth and we just didn't know. I am sure had we been home we would have gone to the doc. We almost went to urgent care there but didn't.

It did freak me out when I first noticed it. It's probably the first time Googling something relieved me, I hit all these stories of it happening to kids who were otherwise fine.