Quantcast
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

We're here in KC and having a GREAT time!

Glad you made it safe and sound. Have fun! Sorry I can't make it tomorrow, but hopefully you'll be around for good in the very near future...
    Married ~ 2004
    DS #1 2007
    DS #2 2010

Ladies,
    Looks like we're going to either buy or build in Lawrence, so we'll be moving back to Kansas in May!

It was great to visit the Mad Greek, La Familia, Panera, Chipotle, Pei Wei and the Hibachi, even Big Bubbas Ribs in Olathe

Tracie ~ Yay! I'm glad you're moving back this way! We'll have to plan a GTG once you're back. So where will you stay while you're building? Or do you plan on building while still in NC and moving back once it's done?
    Married ~ 2004
    DS #1 2007
    DS #2 2010

Quote Originally Posted by cat_loverpq View Post
    Tracie ~ Yay! I'm glad you're moving back this way! We'll have to plan a GTG once you're back. So where will you stay while you're building? Or do you plan on building while still in NC and moving back once it's done?
    It honestly depends on the total timing, so we'll have to wait and see. If it's a short time, we may stay here and work until then, or we may just move in with the IL's and save money that way. Our lease is up in May here, but our landlord is so great and flexible. We'll have to see the timeline. OUr #1 choice is to hurry up and get back there.

Just thought I'd give you ladies an update. Looks like baby #2 is going to be arriving earlier than we thought he would. I'm already dilated to a 2 and having contractions. Spent 4+ hours in L&D two nights ago for it. If I'm anymore dilated at my next appt then we'll be looking at having him within a few days most likely. This wasn't what we were expecting to say the least. It's totally different from what happened with our first (no signs labor was going to be happening and I went til 40 wks, not dilated, water broke, was a 2 to 3 within 30 minutes, fully dilated in less than 10 hours from my water breaking). Guess it is true that every pregnancy is totally different than a previous one.
    momma to DD & DS

Congratulations!

Thanks. He's still not here but pretty sure he'll be here within a week.

Hows everyone fairing with this winter storm? It's pretty darn nasty here and going downhill worse and worse with each passing minute. My biggest fear is that little one will decide this is the perfect time to decide to make his arrival. Why not, I always wanted to drive on very slick roads (freezing rain and sleet) 45 minutes (one way) in labor. Sounds like fun to me.
    momma to DD & DS

LOL, I hope that isn't the case for you! Looks like the weather is terrible out there ladies. So sorry.

Last night DH looked at me and said, "are you sure you can handle it?", it's supposed to be 71 here today.
    Stay warm ladies!

House hunting is getting frustrating a bit, but I guess we have until May.