Quantcast
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cat_loverpq
    I am available the weekends of Oct. 8-9 and 22-23 for a GTG, either a Friday or Saturday night would be fine. Anyone else know their availability?
    I would be available on the weekend of the 22nd & 23rd.

Diana: It would be great if you could come! I love reading your posts and would like to meet the person behind them! I'm glad we're doing a weekend this time! Do you feel comfortable coming to my house, or would you rather we did a more public place?

Amanda: Oh my goodness! He came early! Congratulations! That pic in your avatar is adorable!!! I understand if you can't make it, but you're more than welcome to bring Carter. We'd love to see you both!

Shannon:Yay for another u/s! How did it go?

Cortney: I tend to agree with you on your chart, but hopefully we're wrong and you did O! That would be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by angelraven
    Diana: It would be great if you could come! I love reading your posts and would like to meet the person behind them! I'm glad we're doing a weekend this time! Do you feel comfortable coming to my house, or would you rather we did a more public place?
    That's so nice of you. I'd be more than happy to do either. It is so nice of you to suggest having us to your home!

Shannon ~ Hurry back here and tell us how the sonogram went. Any prelim guess at the sex? And of course we want to see those new pics! Does Oct. 22-23 work for you for a gtg?

Heather ~ I'm contemplating splitting/starting my chart over in FF so the software won't be confused (and will take away my crosshairs), but a tiny part of me wants to believe I O'd and therefore I haven't done it yet.
    Married ~ 2004
    DS #1 2007
    DS #2 2010

As promised...

Profile with chin tilted up and hand near chest

No guesses on the sex yet, although we did try to find out last night with no success. She wants me to come back in 2 weeks to see if we can get a clearer view.

As for the gtg, you guys go ahead and plan it without me. I'm honestly not sure if I'll be available the weekend of 10/22. We are going to be hosting a family party to announce the sex of our baby and we don't know yet what weekend that will be (and I may not know for awhile, depending on when my friend can actually pinpoint the sex).

Cortney, can you try to use the override function in ff to try to delete your crosshairs for your O? I'm not sure if that would accomplish what you're trying to do but thought it was worth mentioning. I didn't even know I could override ff for the longest time.
    Noa 3.23.06
    Maxwell 12.29.07
    Maeve 3.10.10

Hey Shannon! Adorable u/s pictures! The thumbs up picture is too funny!!

Shannon ~ Yeah, I figured out how to override it, but I think I prefer just seeing a new chart. When I first went off BCP, I had four episodes of the same type of spotting (that lasted for more than 5 days). I just assumed that was my period (albeit very light!) for that month and started over a new chart. It was easier doing it that way rather than having one looooong chart for 150+ days before I got my regular period back. Plus, when I cut off those months at the annov spotting point, my 2 cycles of actually Oing match up as far as a common O date (the 18th/19th). Does that make sense? So going off of past history, I started a new chart so I am on CD17 today and hopefully will be Oing soon. BTW, love the thumbs up pic! Thanks for sharing!
    Married ~ 2004
    DS #1 2007
    DS #2 2010

I was wondering if I could get some help from all of your wonderful KC ladies DH and I will bet staying there in December ( I know nothing like planning way to early) and wanted to stay near the Plaza but not in it because we cannot afford $150/night hotels. Do any of you have good recomendations for hotels near the Plaza/Westport area for around $100 or less a night?
    Thank you!!

Hi ladies. A get together sounds nice. Are we including DH's or not? Since we a couple of hours south of KC a weekend (a Saturday afternoon/evening) would be better for us. I think we are going to be in KC over a weekend in October, I just don't know which one yet. Maybe I'll know more later tonight.

carter'smommy ~ Congratulations on your little guy's arrival! I can't see the pictures but he looks adorable from your avatar.

Shannon ~ Cute u/s pictures! It may still be a couple of weeks away regarding being able to find out the gender. Most of the time they won't be able to see/determine until you are at least 16 weeks. And then sometimes it's hard to tell....that's why most wait until 18-20 weeks. We were able to find out at 17w4d. My OB wanted a certain test done then so that's when we had ours (I had to go to the lab immediately afterwards).

angelraven ~ That's so nice of you to offer to be the hostess for the get together.
    momma to DD & DS

Amy: Hello! I would suggest just getting on a site like Hotels.com or expedia and searching that way. I know with Hotels.com you can pick landmarks and pricing, so you could pick the plaza for the landmark and then your price range and that should help you see what's out there. Good luck finding something. plaza hotels are crazy expensive!