Quantcast
Page 1 of 158 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Watchers

Default Weight Watchers

Just thought I'd start a Weight Watchers thread because they were really popular on the "other" site

I just joined the meetings last Thursday, and I'm so excited to be on the program for the 5th time. Hoping I can do it this time!

I plan on going to a meeting this week to sign up and relearn the program. I've had huge success with it in the past and I hope to again. My goal weight is 75 lbs away!
    deliciousjones.livejournal.com
    numero uno: rachel 12.29.04
    numero dos: eleanor 9.20.06

Yay for starting the meetings! We'll be at goal in no time! My goal is 41.2 pounds away

Oh, and I have Weight Watchers Online as well, so if you have any questions that I can find the answers to online, just ask and I'll let you know

Andrea - what do you think of the online program? I really need to buckle down and do it this time, but my schedule is crazy with school. Not to mention I decided to spend the $$$ I was spending on meetings on a gym membership. So, lately I've been thinking about WW online and wondered how you like it?

Yeah, I love it! I did really well on it when I was younger, but now I need the outside motivation that I get at meetings. I like being able to journal online, as well as log my weight. I liked the recipes, message boards, and progress charts. It's really easy to navigate and user-friendly. I say its definitely worth it!

Hi,

I am going to be starting weight watchers Tomorrow I am just going to do it at home and follow the points I have all the information from a friend my biggest thing is going to be cutting back on the pepsi.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy
    Hi,

I am going to be starting weight watchers Tomorrow I am just going to do it at home and follow the points I have all the information from a friend my biggest thing is going to be cutting back on the pepsi.
    Good luck starting WW tomorrow! Soda is my weakness as well, so I made a big commitment this week to drinking more than 64 ounces of water a day, and I got some little cans of Diet Dr. Pepper to have when I just can't drink anymore water!

Quote Originally Posted by udsweetpea
    Yeah, I love it! I did really well on it when I was younger, but now I need the outside motivation that I get at meetings. I like being able to journal online, as well as log my weight. I liked the recipes, message boards, and progress charts. It's really easy to navigate and user-friendly. I say its definitely worth it!
    Thanks for the info. I loved meetings, and I had such an awesome leader. But things are too crazy between school (working on my MBA), work and trying to get my lazy ass to the gym to think about fitting in another obligation. But, when I try to keep track *on my own* it doesn't work so well. I just need to do *something*, ya know?

Are you doing Flex or Core? I've never tried Core, but I wonder if I need something different.

I never tried Core, but my former roomie did. She said it worked, but after a while, it made her sick. I don't like the idea of only being able to eat certain foods. But my leader said that whenever I hit a plateu (sp?), to try Core for a week and that should jump start things.