View Full Version : anyone use powder finish foundations? A question...

09-10-2005, 11:00 AM
I'm a make-up minimalist. I work in a lab, and don't really have the need for a full face of makeup. Right now, I just use moisturizer, spot concealer (mostly on nose, cheek next to nose, and chin), and a pressed powder to finish. I really like the powder finish look, and have been thinking about trying one of those powder finish foundations, even though I'm not a big foundation person. Here's my question--when do you put the spot concealer on? I always thought that you put the foundation on first, then concealer, then powder if using all three. If the foundation and powder are in one, what do you do? God, this sounds like a really stupid question! LOL! :D But, I'm clueless and would love help/recommendations! TIA!

09-10-2005, 06:00 PM
If using a powder finish foundation, I would put the concealor on first, then the powder.

Goddess Tiff
09-18-2005, 09:48 AM
I use a Cover Girl foundation powder- the Simply Powder in a slightly rectangular black container. I HATE the one that is creamy (also a "powder" finish) and I have used this kind for years. I hate foundation, and this evens out my skin tones nicely with a good finish. I use concealer first, then the powder. I highly recommend it. HTH!