View Full Version : Anyone wear Target shoes?

08-15-2005, 03:41 PM
I keep walking by the Target shoe aisle and they have some cute shoes out now. But has anyone bought a pair? I'm wondering how well they're made.

I had a Target purse and the strap fell off a month after I bought it. I'm afraid if I buy some of the cute Target heels I'll be walking around and the heel will just fall off or something like that.

I know they won't last long, but does anyone have any experience with them?

08-15-2005, 03:48 PM
I have a couple pairs and they seem to hold up fine. I have a white Isaac Mizrahi pair they sold last summer that was very strappy with a cute skinny heel that I wear a lot--I saw them in Redbook (I think). I still wear them this summer, but I've had to get them re-heeled. But I have to get most of my sandals re-heeled since I have to walk on a lot of nasty concrete to and from work. Heck, this heel has held up better than my Cole Haan boot heel that broke in half when I ran into a curb. Don't worry, I got it repaired, and the boot seems fine;).

ETA: I only buy leather shoes for the comfort, and it seems most of Target's sandals are leather.

08-15-2005, 03:59 PM
I buy all my flip flop/sandals from Target.
I have a few other pairs (heels, etc) and I would say they are a hit or miss. Some end up being so comfortable, others hurt like heck!

08-15-2005, 04:35 PM
I have a few, and they either are really painful or seem to take a lot more time than normal to break in.

08-15-2005, 10:57 PM
I have a few pair of shoes from Target they're great! I've purchase Isaac Mizrahi, Mossimo and Xhilaration and they all fit fine and I do not have a problem with them falling apart.

08-16-2005, 03:07 PM
I have a few- the metallic ballet flats and the ever popular Paxton wedges and I love them. I wore the ballet flats the other day to school and I had like 4 other teachers asking about them. They were surprised they came from Target.

08-16-2005, 03:38 PM
i have a pair of everyday black shoes from target. they get a ton of wear especially during the work week. they are very comfortable and have lasted nearly 2 years without looking worn out. random strangers have even complimented me on the shoes and are shocked when they hear they are from target.

08-16-2005, 06:54 PM
I have also walked by the shoes and thought about buying a pair. They do have some cute ones! I need comfy shoes though, I will sacrifice fashion for comfort any day! The shoes at Target are cute, but I can't see them being very comfy...?

08-18-2005, 01:59 PM
I have several pairs of Target flip flops and heels. The heels are black Isaac Mizrahi and I get more compliments on those shoes than any other basic heels I own. Everything has held up really well, too.

08-18-2005, 02:01 PM
I nuy target shoes for me and the kids, I love mine, never had a problem with them at all.

08-19-2005, 06:05 AM
I think it's hit or miss. I bought a pair of boots last year that were awesome and I wore them into the ground. I bought a pair of black thong heels in the spring that KILLED my feet. I will never wear them again.

Anna Low
08-19-2005, 08:00 AM
Don't wear the shoes, but love the clothes. Especially the linen drawstring pants and various little cotton tops.

Also love the bathing suits.

08-19-2005, 03:51 PM
Maybe I'll have to go try on the shoes. It seems like you all either love them or hate them!

08-19-2005, 03:54 PM
I even have really cute mules (brown pointy toe) as well as dress shoes, sandals and those type things. I recommend them!

08-19-2005, 09:49 PM
I have several pairs of Target shoes in my collection and I plan to buy more. They are inexpensive and cute, but comfort really depends on the style.

08-21-2005, 05:45 PM
One of my favoriate pairs of work shoes are from Target. I find then fashionable and affordable, and the quality is fine. I have had much more expensive shoes not be as durable.